Ghost
Steam Name: Ghost

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79699070

BanID: 77632/7763

Ban Reason
“Leaking, admin abuse, illegitimate item granting/ Double Accounting to avoid ban”

Staff Member: Originally Avgar, ban states Awestruck

Involved users
Awestruck, Tomo, Agorith, Zambie, Hitman

Why should you be unbanned?
This is my third attempt at trying to get unbanned. I’ve been banned for quite a long time (03/01/17 originally, before the ban got reinstated). I regret what I did and I’m sorry to the staff members who had to clean up after my mess that I created.

I’ve double accounted in the past, not long after I got banned. This is also an action I regret. It was childish of me to do so, I haven’t double accounted for well over a year now as I’ve realised that there is no point to it. I speak to people in the community every now and again on steam and I’d like to re-join the community again to talk to people and meet new people and participate in some new roleplays.

When I’ve been banned I have also helped out multiple different staff members with their problems. I have also replied to any UBR’s that needed my response e.g. Cookiro etc.

Like I said in my other UBR, some staff members did similar to me and got away with it. I’d like to ask for a fair judgement as be treated the same as the other staff members.

I hope you consider my unban request.
Why have multiple been posted?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Why have multiple been posted?

On behalf of Ghost.

It was a miscommunication between me and john when he said "want me to post a ubr for you?". My bad, i should of been more clear to him.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-13-2018, 05:17 PM)Random Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Why have multiple been posted?

On behalf of Ghost.

It was a miscommunication between me and john when he said "want me to post a ubr for you?". My bad, i should of been more clear to him.

agreed close mine
Hello Ghost,

As stated in the Unban Request guidelines. Permanent bans for serious Terms of Service violations are non-negotiable.

HOWTO: Make an unban request Wrote:A Permanent ban cannot be disputed unless solid evidence is provided proving your innocence.

Permanent bans really mean forever, which means you will never be unbanned.
Permanent bans are reserved for ToS. Any ban greater than BanID: 79180 will be affected by this original policy.
This means any permanent ban before this ID does have a chance of redemption, considering they haven't broke ToS, if we feel they have been banned long enough, are sincere, or deserve it. (Case-by-case basis).

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
After internal discussion UBR is approved.

Welcome back to FL.