New HUD for CityRP
Last two pages are a write off...
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Yonno
limelight: hey brand new hud! looks so modern and fancy!!

soul: *stalks limelight forums seeing they have a new hud*

soul: hey i have a good idea!!

soul: *copies limelight in a suggestion to hopefully boost player count*

if i get forum warned for this true shit im taking you to court
The following 3 users Like pufitee's post:
  • Pollux, Vadar, Project
(12-15-2018, 12:03 AM)Pufitee Wrote: another community: hey brand new hud! looks so modern and fancy!!

soul: *stalks another community forums seeing they have a new hud*

soul: hey i have a good idea!!

soul: *copies another community in a suggestion to hopefully boost player count*

if i get forum warned for this true shit im taking you to court

another community > lime _ _ _ _ _
As SoulRipper said, let's keep this thread on topic. What would people like to see, alter, or keep the same as part of the new HUD?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
(12-14-2018, 10:01 PM)Divey Wrote: If we could get the forums to have a dark mode (if you or anyone else knows how to make a dark theme) that would be great.

There once was a darker theme for this forum made by a community member (in script form), but the thread was removed.
It's easy enough to make dark theme sripts as I do it all the time for websites and then just use Tampermonkey to run the script.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
We've got a very exciting new idea for the HUD, and it's going to be amazing. It'll take a bit more time but certainly would give Fearless an unique HUD.

The LL design only took a few hours to make, it doesn't matter to scrap this idea, it was useful to see the possibilities. The new HUD will however take some more time due to a new feature coming along with it (which we keep as a surprise for now).

We're going with a more serious/classic look yet with a 2019 glance on it.
People seem to like the current HUD, so instead of making it entirely different, we're going to try and modernize this and streamline the whole game. Currently we have many different styles, because the features were made by different developers.

Everything should have the same feeling to it. The F1 menu will stay the same though, as this is just so easy to use and still looks decent.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Huskii, Awestruck, De CodeerHeer, Zecon, Zona, Laurinwookie
Just to clear it up, we're not scrapping the idea entirely. CodedBrain will still utilise and test the ideas of the example he gave previously in this thread. We will however work on our own ideas and features.

Just keep the suggestions and ideas rolling in people!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Huskii, Zona, Wolven
Alright,

I've tried to make something new, but I don't know ... Many would say that atleast the speed is taken from LL which I really agree with because I think it looks sexy. I'm not a designer so please state your opinion or leave a like Smile

My biggest concern is that it might be too big

(Icons from https://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik)

Spoiler :
[Image: SFk6ZtM.png]

Version 2

Spoiler :
[Image: 5RAVBQT.png]

[Image: clvck9d.png]
(12-16-2018, 09:18 PM)Zona Wrote: Alright,

I've tried to make something new, but I don't know ... Many would say that atleast the speed is taken from LL which I really agree with because I think it looks sexy. I'm not a designer so please state your opinion or leave a like Smile

Spoiler :

The boxes are way too big, I don't like the font either.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Zona
(12-16-2018, 09:31 PM)Random Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 09:18 PM)Zona Wrote: Alright,

Spoiler :

The boxes are way too big, I don't like the font either.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll resize it and change the font. Do you have any suggestions for font?

Version 2 here:

Spoiler :
[Image: 5RAVBQT.png]

[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks