New HUD for CityRP
Wait FLRP used to be a HL2 RP Server? it looks like it by the 2008-2009 Screenshot.
We're making good progress, actually I should say CodedBrain is.
The idea for the theme we got from another community. We thought it would be fair, since they're using basically the whole core of CityRP. The scripting behind it is completely done by scratch.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Huskii
(12-14-2018, 12:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We're making good progress, actually I should say Codebrain is.
The idea for the theme we got from another community. We thought it would be fair, since they're using basically the whole core of CityRP. The scripting behind it is completely done by scratch.

Needs %age markers in the health+stamina bars.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Yonno
Could I request a toggle function to display numbers on the health and stamina bar etc?
This can be useful for some people who want to make the most out of utilizing pharmaceuticals by having more clear textual indicators.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • SoulRipper
I like the current HUD
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Eclipze
(12-14-2018, 12:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We're making good progress, actually I should say CodedBrain is.

That's really creative! Well done Soul Smile

Great so see new innovating updates comming along, can't wait to see how it turns out.

And I love the fact you aren't even trying to hide that you are "stealing" content this time :p
The following 1 user Likes Mathias_'s post:
  • Pollux
(12-14-2018, 12:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The idea for the theme we got from another community. We thought it would be fair, since they're using basically the whole core of CityRP. 

Oh here we go again...
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-14-2018, 12:34 PM)Zulu Wrote: I like the current HUD

I can do nothing but agree. Don’t try and modernize the hud. The current his is great and makes FL standout
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Zulu
(12-13-2018, 04:19 PM)perqe Wrote: I would like to see numbers next to the health and stamina, it helps.

That's the beauty of the current HUD, simple, precise and informative.

I personally don't think it needs all of this funky imaging and shapes all over.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
As creator of the 2015 hud. I do think it's time to rebrand everything to a new style. Something that matches the name of the community, aswell as the year we live in.

The current hud, is (in my eyes) too childish. Due to the funny icons and lack of content we had back then. And it doesn't match the name "Fearless" at all. Therefore when your have a large name, or large description. Some bars expand out extensively, putting it out of form of the current hud. And I do think it's quite annoying having 2 bars speak out.

Besides that, is the current hud a fps breaker. On poor machines (like my laptop when on the way) does really show the difference of a Lua scripted hud, and a HTML hud

With the optimizations taking place to the gamemode. I think it's a nice idea to rebrand the whole UI to something that matches the name of this community. FEARLESS!
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Jessixa, Zona, Santaliz, Edned