Customizable Inventory
Title of Suggestion: Customizable Inventory

Description
Ability to customize the inventory.

Why?
It's a lot of items cluttering the inventory for people with a lot of junk. It can be overwhelming to navigate through it all. The inventory also changes everytime you reconnect making it harder to keep track of the items you have. 

My suggestion is a system where you can press "Edit" and have the ability to move the items in each category up or down, or even the ability to create categories of your own.
[Image: qOSIQxb.png]
The problem is that the current inventory system doesn't allow something like this. So we would have to rewrite the whole inventory system.

When you want to sort categories you also have to save it in a way. I mean it is possible but it also needs space.

The custom categories would make problems with the current item system. So this whole system needs to be changed then...

I don't think this is necessary.
- Support
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
What I think would be more useful is a frequently used sub category. I mean let's be honest, we all have shit we literally never use. As well as this to find my Kevlar I don't necessarily want to be scrolling all the way down.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-16-2018, 04:23 PM)Marty Wrote: What I think would be more useful is a frequently used sub category. I mean let's be honest, we all have shit we literally never use. As well as this to find my Kevlar I don't necessarily want to be scrolling all the way down.

Adding up to this, potentially give the option to "favourite" items? Which will then appear in the "favourites" tab. This way people have full control over what they want to appear in that certain tab in their inventory, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I think this should be possible with the current system.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Zulu, Marty, Goat
(12-16-2018, 04:25 PM)Yonno Wrote: Adding up to this, potentially give the option to "favourite" items? Which will then appear in the "favourites" tab. This way people have full control over what they want to appear in that certain tab in their inventory, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I think this should be possible with the current system.

This should be the main suggestion.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(12-16-2018, 04:25 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 04:23 PM)Marty Wrote: What I think would be more useful is a frequently used sub category. I mean let's be honest, we all have shit we literally never use. As well as this to find my Kevlar I don't necessarily want to be scrolling all the way down.

Adding up to this, potentially give the option to "favourite" items? Which will then appear in the "favourites" tab. This way people have full control over what they want to appear in that certain tab in their inventory, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I think this should be possible with the current system.

It would just be extremely annoying to implement. I do think out of all the inventory suggestions this is the best way to do it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Yeah Yonno, I was initially planning on suggesting that, but not really sure of the functionality of our inventory system and the ability for users to sort their own inventory nhence why I went the most used option as this would surely just be a counter type thing ?

But if it's possible then let's get it done !
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Yonno
(12-16-2018, 04:25 PM)Yonno Wrote:

perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Approved.

I'll make a favourites section, a bit like the material menu thing.
I added a favourite tab ages ago.

Moved to Finished
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork