How to make FL great again?
The server is gonna die from the same shit I was warning of before being silenced in 2013~2014: The server either gets an economy like the myriad of other RP servers, or fall too the wayside.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(12-11-2018, 10:55 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 08:24 AM)ryan! Wrote: If all the people who post in these aids threads actually got on FL, it would be full 24/7 lol.

That's exactly what I'm trying to adress. We should look at why people are leaving. I for instance, am never on because there is not much to do and minges dominate the server. And there's no incentive for me to roleplay anymore.

Yeah adding some police tape would fix that up quick.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(12-12-2018, 02:23 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 10:55 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 08:24 AM)ryan! Wrote: If all the people who post in these aids threads actually got on FL, it would be full 24/7 lol.

That's exactly what I'm trying to adress. We should look at why people are leaving. I for instance, am never on because there is not much to do and minges dominate the server. And there's no incentive for me to roleplay anymore.

Yeah adding some police tape would fix that up quick.

If you have nothing useful to add, just don't reply at all.
If you've actually read what I've written before, you wouldn't make a comment like that. This thread is about sharing ideas or discussing them. All you're doing right now is contributing to the toxic climate right now.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!