How to make FL great again?
Gmod still has some life in it, there are still servers that are consistently packed full of players.

It's just a question of how to get the same results...
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(12-11-2018, 01:31 AM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: Gmod still has some life in it, there are still servers that are consistently packed full of players.

It's just a question of how to get the same results...

I couldn't agree more. There are ways to stimulate new players to join and to keep them in, we just need to find them.
The main thing I believe we need to do is making starting on this server and earning money more fun. I believe new players get thrown off by the grind for items or money.
However, if we improve the roleplay incentives (as they're already looking at) they could be stimulated to stay in the server as well.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • mark2766, PhantomSolaris
If all the people who post in these aids threads actually got on FL, it would be full 24/7 lol.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • De CodeerHeer
(12-11-2018, 08:24 AM)ryan! Wrote: If all the people who post in these aids threads actually got on FL, it would be full 24/7 lol.

That's exactly what I'm trying to adress. We should look at why people are leaving. I for instance, am never on because there is not much to do and minges dominate the server. And there's no incentive for me to roleplay anymore.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Police Tape would be nice.
If I got promoted I'd bring a decent chunk of gamers in, currently getting a few in.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, John Jong, Jeffrey
(12-11-2018, 08:24 AM)ryan! Wrote: If all the people who post in these aids threads actually got on FL, it would be full 24/7 lol.

There's likely a reason they don't though, It's the entire point of these threads.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 07:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Haha imagine fearless Battle Royale. Would be jokes

Just hop into slums, it’s alwayd a battle royale there

And I would win  Cool
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
(12-11-2018, 03:39 PM)HameZ Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 10:02 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 07:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Haha imagine fearless Battle Royale. Would be jokes

Just hop into slums, it’s alwayd a battle royale there

And I would win  Cool

Or take an L. Cause you're trash.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
Maybe we can just unban everyone....again...
[Image: giphy.gif]