SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

BanID: didnt get

Ban Reason
dunno

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
dunno

Why should you be unbanned?
Well i had got nerfed for practically chatting shit, was just a big meme, obviously Awestruck couldnt join in on the fun and took it to heart. I put a ink in general which i didnt force anyone to look at, but people clicked on it and obviously seen the gif.

I then got nerfed and accepted that and left it that.

however, it came to my attention that people was saying stuff i hadnt said on behalf of myself, without no proof or backing, awestruck just banned me straight up, didnt tell me why or anything.

Logically speaking its like me saying someone has robbed a bank without no evidence and he gets arrested and convicted. Awestruck has just took offence probably cried about it and banned me so he can feel better about himself because hes obviously extremely upset over people roasting him.

Just keep note that i have not said anything rude, simply people chatting shit and you've jumped the gun not even cared to talk to me about it, and just simply banned me. I accepted the nerf it was probably deserved but you've banned me for no reason. I genuinely think you need a good look at yourself so much bitterness and lack of care, shame to see a good old friend obviously have such an issue with you.

EDIT: Just to add this also, there has been many instances where Awestruck has seemed power hungry many people can vouch and any reasonable person would agree. Think its about time you got your dog back on its lead.
Hello Perqe,

I first nerfed you to avoid you posting anything else, thus giving me time to ban you. The ban reason being the following:
[Image: 5befa8a28c8f7ded732f46a6ad7c83d2.png]

The ban was never for people posting on your apparent behalf.

EDIT: The date shown is bugged, please see the very top timestamp

[Image: b934797d8a1bfdb05cbb39ba47fa0c1a.png]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-10-2018, 10:38 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hello Perqe,

I first nerfed you to avoid you posting anything else, thus giving me time to ban you. The ban reason being the following:
[Image: 5befa8a28c8f7ded732f46a6ad7c83d2.png]

The ban was never for people posting on your apparent behalf.

EDIT: The date shown is bugged, please see the very top timestamp

[Image: b934797d8a1bfdb05cbb39ba47fa0c1a.png]

Yeh, which for one i didnt say any of it, for two i didnt give them my permission to post on my behalf and for three you shouldnt ban me when you dont know the full story.

The nerf is justified 100% the ban isnt.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
As I said in my first reply, please see the ban reasoning. You were banned before people started insulting me.
Kind Regards,

(12-11-2018, 12:08 AM)Awestruck Wrote: As I said in my first reply, please see the ban reasoning. You were banned before people started insulting me.

Well its just funny and such a coincidence, you only banned me exactly when people started speaking on behalf of me even tho it was bollocks, but fair enough now you have explained it i understand more just thin a ban is a little over the top.

You aren't an angel yourself i made a mistake by posting had no clue about the NSFW and all this bollocks just thought the general chat was for anything since everyone memes in it 24/7, and you've made mistakes. People make mistake obviously this thread isnt about you its about me and the punishment i have i just think its a little overkill. I had no bad intentions didnt intend to cause any harm and to anyone i have after thinking about it i can understand why and im sorry for that.

You can close this now Awestruck i now fully understand, thanks for clearing it up.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,