Jordan B. Peterson - Carnivore Diet
Heart 
Yesterday I started the famous Jordan B. Peterson's Carnivore Diet which in his words, consists of only Beef, salt and water. Of course I'm not gonna go so extreme like he goes, but I'll try to eat beef only with as little as other things as I can. Of course I won't stop drinking coffee and eating fish, but I already decided to stop eating pork, sweets, and fruits. I might die in the process, but my university for electrophysics is giving me enough cancer already. Also this is my first diet ever and I hope I get some tips if any of you started any of diets already and how your life changes/how to adapt. I already ate beef casserole yesterday, beef soup with beef steaks today, gonna have beef goulash tomorrow, but before you call me insane you should watch his 20 min podcast where he describes how his, his daughter's life and tens of thousands other lives got much better after it.

And yes, I'm huge fan of Jordan

[Image: f6OCMOU.png]
~ Equinox ~
i love jordan peterson, he made me clean my room. not even my parents could get me to do that before. thank you mr lobstergod
Jordan B Peterson is one of us, a Jew.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Equinox
I disagree with your diet because it is based mainly on a group 1 and 2a carcinogen, very very very unhealthy.

I am a vegetarian not for moral reasons, simply because if you combine it with a healthy lifestyle you will live longer, as well as this I don't drink milk from cows.
(12-10-2018, 05:32 PM)juicyorange Wrote: I disagree with your diet because it is based mainly on a group 1 and 2a carcinogen, very very very unhealthy.

I am a vegetarian not for moral reasons, simply because if you combine it with a healthy lifestyle you will live longer, as well as this I don't drink milk from cows.

My life is already unhealthy enough from cigarettes and several class A drugs so don't worry about that... I just want to know more about how you adapt to diet and what helps you to keep up with it and not "cheating".
~ Equinox ~
I guess you have to have a strong will, stick by your word and ultimately respect yourself.