JohnJong
(12-11-2018, 06:52 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 08:58 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:59 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:33 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Mate idk why you don’t understand DISCORD MESSAGES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FEARLESS AS ITS NOT THEIR SERVICE!

Anyway feel free to DM me the pictures then

As I said I have provided the evidence of the stuff done on the FL services, the rest are more so just to show the pathetic and disgusting individual you are and hopefully if the Staff care about harassment in the community they would want to see them because it relates to a vendetta held by a member of there community against another one. Anyway not responding to you anymore I will leave this for admins to deal with, as I told you in the past when you were attempting to harass me everyday I truly hope whatever is going on in your personal life to make you be such a weird person online resolves itself, and I hope you seek some form of counselling before your obsessive harassing personality becomes a larger part of your adult life because if you spoke to someone like you do to me about someone's family in real life and not online you would get sparked out, and from speaking to you ingame I can tell you are a very timid person. Have a nice day john
So your doing this out of spite and to harass me nice one!
Wow so the person doing the harassing claims that reporting his harassment is now harassing? That's a new one alright, anyway I am not getting drawn into this with you, you do this in every thread I am in with you and you just attempt to get a reaction and derail, I will wait for an admin.

So much for not replying hmm
Mark can I just add something, you have left FL as mentioned in you AA on Forgee yet your still here making a PR on me. Why?
(12-15-2018, 01:30 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Mark can I just add something, you have left FL as mentioned in you AA on Forgee yet your still here making a PR on me. Why?

I know you are just trying to bait me, I have not left FL so please stop trying to find a way to get away with this and divert this away from you, all the evidence has been provided and that's that. Have a nice day John

And the reason for the PR is reporting your ongoing and non stop attempted harassment for the last few months?
(12-15-2018, 07:34 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-15-2018, 01:30 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Mark can I just add something, you have left FL as mentioned in you AA on Forgee yet your still here making a PR on me. Why?

I know you are just trying to bait me, I have not left FL so please stop trying to find a way to get away with this and divert this away from you, all the evidence has been provided and that's that. Have a nice day John

And the reason for the PR is reporting your ongoing and non stop attempted harassment for the last few months?

non-stop.... i havent messaged you in months i noticed your signature and that was the most recent thing ive spoke to you about. So please dont try and accuse and paint a bad picture of me when you are just lying to make me look like the bad one.
(12-16-2018, 12:14 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

non-stop.... i havent messaged you in months i noticed your signature and that was the most recent thing ive spoke to you about. So please dont try and accuse and paint a bad picture of me when you are just lying to make me look like the bad one.
I am more than willing to share the hundreds of harassing messages you sent me daily, as I have explained what you said in those messages in my past posts in this thread which as I said if the admins want to see them I am more than willing to show them since they recently banned someone for 6 months for using discord to harass someone, but in this current thread lets focus on the evidence of the stuff I provided that you used the FL services to harass with breaking the rules.
Big Grin 
(12-16-2018, 11:41 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 12:14 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

I am more than willing to share the hundreds of harassing messages you sent me daily, as I have explained what you said in those messages in my past posts in this thread which as I said if the admins want to see them I am more than willing to show them since they recently banned someone for 6 months for using discord to harass someone, but in this current thread lets focus on the evidence of the stuff I provided that you used the FL services to harass with breaking the rules.

Go ahead bud
Not involved - Janzo
(12-18-2018, 09:14 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Don't get @jonglong too seriously or whatever the fuck his name is. He likes trolling. I'll take a warning thank you

Sorry what?

A. Your not involved.
B. Who even are you?
(12-18-2018, 09:56 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 09:14 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Don't get @jonglong too seriously or whatever the fuck his name is. He likes trolling. I'll take a warning thank you

Sorry what?

A. Your not involved.
B. Who even are you?

I assume he is one of the dozens of people who know that you are a minge on the server, its why you have over 6 active PRs on you
(12-18-2018, 12:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 09:56 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

Sorry what?

A. Your not involved.
B. Who even are you?

I assume he is one of the dozens of people who know that you are a minge on the server, its why you have over 6 active PRs on you

Ok :FireFire Fire