JohnJong
(12-22-2018, 09:31 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 09:27 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Julern Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 08:47 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 08:15 PM)Julern Wrote: https://imgur.com/2L3B1S4

not involved sorry

Of course im involved when the pr is about insulting, just more proof Wink

Don't fall for the bait, he will try and drag you into an argument to discredit you. Thank you for bringing yet more evidence that John is a horrible member of the community that harrases people that is 4 already. I would recommend making a separate PR showing his ooc insults though mate

lol go smoke a j or something
cringe
(12-22-2018, 09:31 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Julern Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 08:47 PM)JohnJong Wrote: not involved sorry

Of course im involved when the pr is about insulting, just more proof Wink

Don't fall for the bait, he will try and drag you into an argument to discredit you. Thank you for bringing yet more evidence that John is a horrible member of the community that harrases people that is 4 already. I would recommend making a separate PR showing his ooc insults though mate

cringe

[Image: iquayq5.png] as you can see here the user likes to OOC diss alot of people on his profile, "fat nerdy kid"
(12-24-2018, 03:08 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Julern Wrote: Of course im involved when the pr is about insulting, just more proof Wink

cringe

[Image: iquayq5.png] as you can see here the user likes to OOC diss alot of people on his profile, "fat nerdy kid"
As I am currently speaking to an admin about this because you purposefully told pufitee and Jeff to come to my wall and tell me to "fucking leave no one likes you" and "everyone wants to smash your face in" or Jeff's other insults, you got them to do this to instigate me to respond which I did, which I held back quite a lot. Thanks for the screenshot of some of the insults, I will be sure to add the rest to the PR they hopefully put on me so I can include the dozens of screenshots I have of them insulting me on this server trying to get a reaction out of me in the response. Unfortunately for you that your little plan did not work, if they feel like making a PR I would be happy because I can post the dozens of screenshots of them insulting me for weeks and them clearly instigating this like you always attempt to do, which my wall will clearly show to the admins. For now though in this PR we can focus on all the accusations and evidence put forth towards you off  harassing and insulting people in the community, calling someone a nonce out of character etc.

No idea why you attempted to only show my response and not the insults made towards me first when an admin can clearly just go to my wall and check

Have a nice day john Smile
(12-24-2018, 07:38 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 03:08 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 09:27 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Don't fall for the bait, he will try and drag you into an argument to discredit you. Thank you for bringing yet more evidence that John is a horrible member of the community that harrases people that is 4 already. I would recommend making a separate PR showing his ooc insults though mate

cringe

As I am currently speaking to an admin about this because you purposefully told pufitee and Jeff to come to my wall and tell me to "fucking leave no one likes you" and "everyone wants to smash your face in" or Jeff's other insults, you got them to do this to instigate me to respond which I did, which I held back quite a lot. Thanks for the screenshot of some of the insults, I will be sure to add the rest to the PR they hopefully put on me so I can include the dozens of screenshots I have of them insulting me on this server trying to get a reaction out of me in the response. Unfortunately for you that your little plan did not work, if they feel like making a PR I would be happy because I can post the dozens of screenshots of them insulting me for weeks and them clearly instigating this like you always attempt to do, which my wall will clearly show to the admins. For now though in this PR we can focus on all the accusations and evidence put forth towards you off  harassing and insulting people in the community, calling someone a nonce out of character etc.

No idea why you attempted to only show my response and not the insults made towards me first when an admin can clearly just go to my wall and check

Have a nice day john Smile
What?!?!??!

A. I NEVER told puf or jeff to comment shit on your profile if I was I would do it myself cus uno how much I despise you.
B. You can see puf saying he would smash your face in lmao so I didnt hide the "insults" at all when I was just showing what you said as the PR is on your self. Admins can easily check on your forum acc if they want to.

May I remind you:
Quote:5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
Since John is banned can his sentencing be like Prison Sentencing? Like permanent ban plus 6 months?
Being mildly insulted on the internet and taking it seriously is in all honesty stupid. The user is already permanently banned but if he wasn't they would only get a mild warning.

Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]