MC_Devvo
Steam Name: MC_Devvo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 79944

Ban Reason
Double Accounting | Bypassing Staff Investigation using Fake Alias

Staff Member: JoeJoe

Involved users
Myself (MC_Devvo) And JoeJoe (and technically myself John cus im posting it.)

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of MC_Devvo

Hello,

My ban was a very long time ago now i got banned for Double Accounting, I have awaited a very long time now to be un-banned yes what i did was wrong and was not right at all but i feel people deserve second chances as well when i came on to this account i was nice was role playing all the time racking up 3 Roleplay Points, i had been role playing a lot i made lots of friends during the time i was on here and all i ask for is chance please let me forgive myself and show you guys i had low bans 3 Roleplay points, lots of money due to playing the server a lot i was a very active player please give me another chance and i will prove to you guys that i am what you guys want in your server! i will roleplay loads again and i will treat people how i would love to be treated!

Many Thanks!
Hi MC_Devo/Druggo,

After reading this whether you be sincerely sorry or not after getting banned became a complete an utter disgrace not only making comments about myself but also then causing trouble within the discord to the extent you received a ban for spamming numerous racial slurs with no care for your actions, furthermore your actions on other communities has not painted you in the nicest light. However they are not the main topic of this UBR. You were many months ago originally banned for Double Accounting to which you decided to try and avoid this find an acquaintance of yours to act as yourself while you then acting as who you are 'Conorplays_'. You used someone to bypass the punishment system and in all honesty are lucky that the punishment wasn't any longer. The only reason you were exposed was evidence provided by other players as well as my knowledge of what your true voice sounded like. In my eyes the punishment should remain and you should have to wait out this time for all the things you have done.

Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(12-13-2018, 06:04 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi MC_Devo/Druggo,

After reading this whether you be sincerely sorry or not after getting banned became a complete an utter disgrace not only making comments about myself but also then causing trouble within the discord to the extent you received a ban for spamming numerous racial slurs with no care for your actions, furthermore your actions on other communities has not painted you in the nicest light. However they are not the main topic of this UBR. You were many months ago originally banned for Double Accounting to which you decided to try and avoid this find an acquaintance of yours to act as yourself while you then acting as who you are 'Conorplays_'. You used someone to bypass the punishment system and in all honesty are lucky that the punishment wasn't any longer. The only reason you were exposed was evidence provided by other players as well as my knowledge of what your true voice sounded like. In my eyes the punishment should remain and you should have to wait out this time for all the things you have done.

Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Yes this was months ago yes but people deserve second chances i may have left in a stupid pathetic way yes? But while i was at Fearless i was a very active, roleplaying, representing user i did so many RP`s, and all from you know a bad week i guess you could say i dont get another chance come on i can prove my worthy i wish to come back and roleplay and be given a second chance what i did was wrong yes but come on man when i was a FL i was a good player please give me another chance
Hello Druggo,

I'll take your case as Joe Joe is no longer an Admin.

Whilst I bring this to the rest of the team, I'd like you to answer some questions.

Firstly, How can I trust you won't do this again?
Why should your ban be shortened? You already broke the trust we give you.
Lastly, Once unbanned what will you bring to the community? Alot of what some people say can just be talk and have no intention to RP at all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(12-15-2018, 11:38 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Hello Druggo,

I'll take your case as Joe Joe is no longer an Admin.

Whilst I bring this to the rest of the team, I'd like you to answer some questions.

Lastly, Once unbanned what will you bring to the community? Alot of what some people say can just be talk and have no intention to RP at all.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response I have been busy over the past couple days and haven't got a chance to respond yet. 

Over the past a few months that I have been banned I have been busy thinking about what I did and how stupid of myself it was to do so. I could sit here and talk all day about it being my own fault, I was the one who did it after all. The moment after I got banned I knew that I would never get to come on FL again and that upset me. Not only because I spent a lot of my time on FL but I had many great memories on there, made many new friends and had loads of unique RP experiences. During my time on FL I have never had this kind of experience anywhere else. It's what makes FL special to me and why I really regret my choices and want to come back. I miss FL I would do anything to get back on and play with my friends once more.

My reason that I feel that my ban should be removed or at the very least shortened because in the few months I have been banned from Fearless Roleplay servers I have spent my time roleplaying on many different servers. While that was all fun and I had a good time it wasn't quite the same. It didn't fill the hole that FL did. All I want to do is to rejoin Fearless once more and prove to you that I can be trusted again and that I can RP with my friends and other to create memories like my own that I can reflect upon. I admit when I first joined I was a bit mingey, most people are when they join they don’t understand the gamemode and just break the rules. I was once like that and now that I know how to play and how to enjoy it I miss it. It was a mistake to log into FL on another account, I don’t know what I was quite thinking but I am resentful of my actions and just want to be granted a second chance. To summarize I just want to prove that I’m not a bad guy, I just made a few bad decisions. At the end of the day we are all human, and humans make mistakes from time to time. By no means am I a perfect human but I atleast want to try to be perfect.

Lastly, Once unbanned what will you bring to the community? A Lot of what some people say can just be talk and have no intention to RP at all.

If I may be given a second chance and become unbanned I want to prove that I can return to the community as a new person. I want to return and play with my friends, join and host events and such. I want to be the person that gives other people the same kind of fond memories that I talked about previously. I have seen many other people in the same situation as me get a second chance, so all I ask for is just one more chance. To show you that I have changed and will bring joy to the community through events and RP situations.
Ok i'll bring this up with the rest of the team.

However you have only been banned for a few months (I believe)? Which is not the complete time for something such as this. Why do you think your case is anymore special than another?
(12-20-2018, 12:18 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Ok i'll bring this up with the rest of the team.

However you have only been banned for a few months (I believe)? Which is not the complete time for something such as this. Why do you think your case is anymore special than another?

Hello Janzo, thank you for the quick response.

I would first like to start off by saying under no means is my appeal more important or better than anyone else's. I never stated that mine was I only wish for it to be reviewed and considered fairly by the administrative team.

My good friend InfiSTAR has promised me that after I get unbanned that he would help me host a few events. I'm looking forward to it because I believe it is a step in the right direction. I can see that while getting banned was very bad, for me it has been a huge eye opener. It's been an insight into who I was and what I was. I heavily regret who I was and my actions within FL. I hope that after I can be unbanned that I can show you all the difference it has made to me.
Sorry for late response guess I dont need to respond on behalf of MC_Devvo anymore since his forum acc is unbanned,
Just to add: I Have been playing GMOD a lot recently Janzo and have been playing and enjoying lots of different servers so i feel like i am in the right set mind to come back to FL and roleplay and be a good member to the community when i was playing on FL all i did was roleplayed as all i wanted to do was to show to the community that theres a better side to me so as soon as i came onto this account i roleplayed got 3 RPP and lots of praise i was part of many clans had so much fun! i wish to just come back with a good nice Christmassy Vibe so i can do some like Christmas roleplays and just have some fun within the Christmas Spirit
The staff team has decided to shorten your ban. When you come back I expect your behaviour to improve as said on this thread.