SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23301720

BanID: 67662

Ban Reason
''Including real name from person in OOC, constantly'

Staff Member: Soulripper

Involved users
Grendpa and Soulripper

Why should you be unbanned?

i said a know name in ooc, soulripper himself, i needed attention from the gods.... you had a bad day and gave me a naughty, harsh, and a long treathment.

I enjoy your game that you totally scripted from scratch........ and i will continue to enjoy your masterpiece that you made.. following the rules like i allways do.

its been 3 years since the ban, a good time to wounder abouts a mans mistake.

if you release me from hell i will make sure to bring many new rich daily players to your delicious beautiful self-made script.
How can you assure us that you won't break the same rule again? Do you understand why what you did was wrong and are you sorry for it?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Well, if i do this agian it will just get me a 3 year ban not that it's a spesific rule, but more like common sence that folks will be anonymous, thefore making this unban request i show my regrets for what i did, so i can get going and role play....
I didn't have a bad day, you kept repeating my real name in OOC which is a breach of my privacy. I do realize plenty of people know my name (shows up while donating), but it's not nice to do so.

I don't like the way you write 'delicious beautiful self-made script.' seems again bit provoking.

I'll unban you, hopefully I will not regret it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Moved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]