[FL:RP] Mlem , Bachristmas
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Mlem, Bachristmas

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120704777  ([FL:RP] Mlem)
                                           STEAM_0:1:100282959  (Bachristmas)

Date & Time (GMT): 6/12/18 @ Idk GMT

Server/Platform: V4B1 Server

Summary: Breaking FearRP

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Wb9hWxke5Fo
I assure you we didn't hear anything, but I can't really prove this. However if your main goal was to avoid unnecessary violence, which is generally the point - I don't understand running out and shooting me as I fled. It didn't assist you, you only wasted time and ammunition. You also couldn't hear our voice either.
We were obviously just fooling around, and you were the ones who imposed loss on yourself, any negative situation that arose due to this is entirely your fault.
When we died, you pmed me multiple times bragging, "enjoy the PR," and "check the forums" (just today)

Also, you first added this PR after you raided us 6 times in a few hours and failed each time, and then you went corleone to get closer. I assume the reason you made this PR is to spite us due to getting mad, since you lose nothing in this video that was our fault.
(12-08-2018, 01:32 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote: I assure you we didn't hear anything, but I can't really prove this. However if your main goal was to avoid unnecessary violence, which is generally the point - I don't understand running out and shooting me as I fled. It didn't assist you, you only wasted time and ammunition. You also couldn't hear our voice either.
We were obviously just fooling around, and you were the ones who imposed loss on yourself, any negative situation that arose due to this is entirely your fault.
When we died, you pmed me multiple times bragging, "enjoy the PR," and "check the forums" (just today)

Also, you first added this PR after you raided us 6 times in a few hours and failed each time, and then you went corleone to get closer. I assume the reason you made this PR is to spite us due to getting mad, since you lose nothing in this video that was our fault.

First of all you were invading my house, and as it is visible in the video my job is thug, that means im not very friendly and I can take things to the aggressive side sometimes, especially in this case that my house was being invaded.

Regarding the part where you say that you were not listening to anything I was saying, it's impossible, even if my microphone did not work, my friend's was saying the same thing.
Furthermore, it is obvious that when someone points a gun you should not run like that, because it is not a joke, and you should show fear and try not to irritate the armed man.

I fired at you when you ran because you were breaking what I had initially ordered that was "Face to wall" and I could hear you mostly just in the video your voice was low.
(12-08-2018, 02:06 AM)Spucky Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 01:32 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote: I assure you we didn't hear anything, but I can't really prove this. However if your main goal was to avoid unnecessary violence, which is generally the point - I don't understand running out and shooting me as I fled. It didn't assist you, you only wasted time and ammunition. You also couldn't hear our voice either.

First of all you were invading my house, and as it is visible in the video my job is thug, that means im not very friendly and I can take things to the aggressive side sometimes, especially in this case that my house was being invaded.

Regarding the part where you say that you were not listening to anything I was saying, it's impossible, even if my microphone did not work, my friend's was saying the same thing.
Furthermore, it is obvious that when someone points a gun you should not run like that, because it is not a joke, and you should show fear and try not to irritate the armed man.

I fired at you when you ran because you were breaking what I had initially ordered that was "Face to wall" and I could hear you mostly just in the video your voice was low.

It is very possible that I didn't hear you or your friend. I can't attest whether or not Mlem did, but I can assure you I heard nothing. If I ran away you still didn't *have* to shoot me, that was a choice you made and a useless one at that, which is my point. This situation could've been over and avoided if you just opened a door and told us to leave.

A kind-of offtopic question: Why did you decide to post this PR 2 days after?
(12-08-2018, 02:11 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 02:06 AM)Spucky Wrote:

It is very possible that I didn't hear you or your friend. I can't attest whether or not Mlem did, but I can assure you I heard nothing. If I ran away you still didn't *have* to shoot me, that was a choice you made and a useless one at that, which is my point. This situation could've been over and avoided if you just opened a door and told us to leave.

A kind-of offtopic question: Why did you decide to post this PR 2 days after?
Honestly I do not believe it, anyways you cant prove it.

I only had access to my forum account on 6/12/2018, in which it was already very late that I was not able to make a player report, so I decided to do it on 7/12/2018 at night that was when I had time, because before that I was just playing and leaving because I had some problems to solve.
we werent invading your house, we had no weaponry you see, we were simply trespassing.
(12-08-2018, 02:29 AM)Mlem Wrote: we werent invading your house, we had no weaponry you see, we were simply trespassing.
You were inside my field talking random and annoying things in the micro, what provoked me and made to take that decision then you decide to run, and do not follow orders which put you to death.
If you had followed my orders and not broken the rules it would have gone fine.

To be honest I do not know why your friend do not assume the mistake, as he said on the server he is going to assume.
(12-08-2018, 02:38 AM)Spucky Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 02:29 AM)Mlem Wrote: we werent invading your house, we had no weaponry you see, we were simply trespassing.
You were inside my field talking random and annoying things in the micro, what provoked me and made to take that decision then you decide to run, and do not follow orders which put you to death.

To be honest I do not know why your friend do not assume the mistake, as he said on the server he is going to assume.

I was joking about assuming the blame here, since I really had no idea what you meant, and also didn't really care. I genuinely believe I am innocent in this ordeal. When we were actually in your field we weren't talking, since we weren't planning on being spotted by gun men.
(12-08-2018, 02:47 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 02:38 AM)Spucky Wrote:

I was joking about assuming the blame here, since I really had no idea what you meant, and also didn't really care. I genuinely believe I am innocent in this ordeal.
Okay so I think that's it, let's wait for an admin presence.
Hello.
If someone is pointing a weapon at you and their microphone is active, which you can see in the video, it's fairly obvious what they are insinuating regardless of whether you can actually hear them or not. However there is not evidence to prove that he could not be heard so that point is moot.

Approved.
[FL:RP] Mlem and Bachristmas (bacunt) will be punished for FearRP.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]