jeff the player
Reported User(s): jeff the player

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146886826

Date & Time (GMT): 7/12/18 @ N/A GMT

Server/Platform: V4B1 Server

Summary of the issue
On 02 ‎November ‎2018, ‏‎at 23:40:35, a Transaction was made by myself to jeff the player which came to the total sum of $70,000. An agreement was made, witnessed by Zecon, in which jeff the player would pay the full amount back, by the 25th November 2018. jeff the player agreed to this, and on the same day, managed to pay off $21,000, thus decreasing the payback to $49,000. However, jeff the player has failed to pay back the full $49,000, but instead has only paid back $20,000. This means that he still owes me $29,000 of the $70,000, and yet he has failed to pay this within the time given. He has been given more than enough time to pay the rest of the amount, and yet has failed to do so. This player report isn't necessarily a request for jeff the player to be suspended, but rather a summons for him to either pay back the $29,000 or have it removed from his In Character balance, via administrator action. 

I have made attempts to contact him since the initial payment, however he has failed to meet the requirements.

Evidence
[spoiler=The Initial Payment][Image: HQFLWDz.jpg][Image: HQFMlVKV.jpg][Image: HQFMwUq.jpg][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Payment of $21,000][Image: HQFNgDO.jpg][Image: HQFNpMfy.jpg][/spoiler]
Whilst I do not have evidence, I can confirm that he has paid me $20,000 between the 2nd November 2018, and today, however still owes me $29,000
im jeff the player i was assuerded the payment was 40k i had gave him 30k of that and unfortunatltly i was un able to logon yeasterday or today on city rpfl i will atempt to get on asap due to family related issues i have a familie member in hospital and im sat on a laptop in there
Hello.
Please ensure you repay the agreed amount of money when you return jeff. I will leave this report open here as a reminder for you to do that.
I will not place a time limit as you are otherwise occupied IRL, I will however be monitoring your activity so I will know if you have joined the server and not attempted to repay Create the money you owe.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Thank you for your response Captain,

After seeing that jeff the player was indeed on Garry's Mod earlier today, and despite me asking him to come onto the server to pay the outstanding balance of $29,000, it seems as though he has no intention to pay this. 

Below is a screenshot of our chat, and whilst I may not have gained permission from jeff the player, there is nothing personal or private in the chat. I believe that it also shows clear intention that he has no intention to pay.
[Image: HT3FsHi.png]
Please keep in mind that it has been almost a month since the agreed payment date, and yet there is still money outstanding.
I believe jeff has had plenty opportunity to repay his money.

Approved.
Thank you for your report.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]