hehe rip fl
Hopefully when Soul starts to lose money he will take a look into the so called "admins" on this server and how they treat the server and the people that play on it.
(12-07-2018, 04:24 AM)mark2766 Wrote: Hopefully when Soul starts to lose money he will take a look into the so called "admins" on this server and how they treat the server and the people that play on it.

There's no way he hasn't already lost loads of money.
(12-07-2018, 03:59 AM)Killroy Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 11:31 PM)JohnJong Wrote: I mean tbh empty promise or not but Soul joined earlier and actually listened to suggestions instead of what certain members say "your just moaning" etc and said some quite promising things to potentially fix FL so props to soul! Smile

Too little too late, know loads of people who have offered advice to him and told him whats wrong with the server and hes ignored it. Very cringe.

I sent him a very long message that could actually improve FL if he considered my advice, now look at the state of FL. That's what happens when you choose to ignore any advice and suggestions from your passionate members that wants to help and improve your community. Never ignore the hand that feeds you otherwise it will spoil and will be too late to do anything with it.
I thought admin abuse threads against super admins had to be concluded by Soul himself and not another super admin that would never punish someone of the same rank as them?

Look at how many threads there have been that show abuse but the admins blur the lines by "Make unban request" or "no malicious intent" which must mean that it's okay to abuse if you didn't intend to which makes no sense cause still abuse. But nah it must be that the lack of players isn't anyone's fault and mass banning on discord, forums and game is fine

Just like how I got warned for "going against staff" like this is not allowed anymore which is dumb
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • mark2766, BasicallyMental
(12-07-2018, 04:36 AM)Killroy Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 04:24 AM)mark2766 Wrote: Hopefully when Soul starts to lose money he will take a look into the so called "admins" on this server and how they treat the server and the people that play on it.

There's no way he hasn't already lost loads of money.

Yeah but it is only going to get worse for him he clearly thinks its an acceptable lose at the moment, he kind of deserves to lose money though people have been complaining about the staff team for quite a while now and he refuses to listen. And no matter what your feelings are on certain players a few people have got banned for months recently who pay there money for donator and there reasons for there ban length is just immaturity and vendettas on the part of certain so called "admins" and that is certain flows of money going out of Souls pocket from power tripping admins.
(12-07-2018, 09:47 AM)Nudelhollz Wrote: I thought admin abuse threads against super admins had to be concluded by Soul himself and not another super admin that would never punish someone of the same rank as them?

Look at how many threads there have been that show abuse but the admins blur the lines by "Make unban request" or "no malicious intent" which must mean that it's okay to abuse if you didn't intend to which makes no sense cause still abuse. But nah it must be that the lack of players isn't anyone's fault and mass banning on discord, forums and game is fine

Just like how I got warned for "going against staff" like this is not allowed anymore which is dumb

I have yet to see an admin get punished on my entire time on the server, there is literally evidence posted, half a dozen witnesses etc and the report gets concluded with nothing happening or the admins sneakily remove the report when they think people forgot about it
The following 1 user Likes mark2766's post:
  • Bobby
Oh look thread 400 which had no attempt to benefit thr community just stir the pot because they have nothing better to do...
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hey now, you're an all-star
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-07-2018, 10:21 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Oh look thread 400 which had no attempt to benefit thr community just stir the pot because they have nothing better to do...

Oh hey look another post from staff saying stuff that wouldnt benefit the problem or an attempt to solve anything (//.-)
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • mark2766
Bruh wtf happened to our beloved shit post lordofthesilver the serious people are trolling us