Jamiek
Name of player: [FL:RP] Jamiek540

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56120155

Time in GMT: 5pm

Server: main

Summary: Well he took his gun out In public because I ate a bean, and my friend saw him and saved me. He then proceeded to break NLR by walking to the destination he recently died.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/4J2gwEzUV5o
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
Joined a bit later, he was still jumping around Shopping Street with a Famas. Threatening to PR me and to "get me banned" for I guess simply saying it is not allowed?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(12-06-2018, 09:56 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: Joined a bit later, he was still jumping around Shopping Street with a Famas. Threatening to PR me and to "get me banned" for I guess simply saying it is not allowed?

Hah nice, if you have it, can you post a video or some screenshots of it? Thanks
Do you have this video with audio? Because i was there and you clearly powergaming with your friend there.. also you insult me so badly in this video.. why you mute the video if you not powergaming? I have the same video of it.. Again dont lie in courthouse and make fake report.. I didnt say what jamie did is correct but you cant hide the true in courthouse.. i Suggest you to upload the video with the audio..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(12-08-2018, 08:54 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: Do you have this video with audio? Because i was there and you clearly powergaming with your friend there.. also you insult me so badly in this video.. why you mute the video if you not powergaming? I have the same video of it.. Again dont lie in courthouse and make fake report.. I didnt say what jamie did is correct but you cant hide the true in courthouse.. i Suggest you to upload the video with the audio..

The audio is not necessary for this report. The video is like 7 min long and most of it is just me and my friend talking. It is not a fake report, as he did in fact break rules. I’ve also not lied in this report so stop trying to get me banned just because you don’t like me. My friend did in fact witness him pulling a gun on me, and I didn’t have to tell him. Please don’t comment on my pr if you don’t have anything important to state. I suggest you just leave me alone Smile
(12-08-2018, 03:33 PM)Sebbish Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 08:54 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: Do you have this video with audio? Because i was there and you clearly powergaming with your friend there.. also you insult me so badly in this video.. why you mute the video if you not powergaming? I have the same video of it.. Again dont lie in courthouse and make fake report.. I didnt say what jamie did is correct but you cant hide the true in courthouse.. i Suggest you to upload the video with the audio..

The audio is not necessary for this report. The video is like 7 min long and most of it is just me and my friend talking. It is not a fake report, as he did in fact break rules. I’ve also not lied in this report so stop trying to get me banned just because you don’t like me. My friend did in fact witness him pulling a gun on me, and I didn’t have to tell him. Please don’t comment on my pr if you don’t have anything important to state. I suggest you just leave me alone Smile

Actually it is involve me too, because we already PR you an this same things, as you say you have to post this video on jamie PR because you have admit in the PR that you should post the videoof evidence that jamie did break the rules.. Because this PR is involved with jamie PR.. You clearly lie on the jamie PR, and you create another PR on him, you making your self more worse.. the audio is important on your PR, because it is will proof that you not powergaming.. I cant backstep because i want know reason for you insult me!
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(12-08-2018, 04:06 PM)violet.de.kittie Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 03:33 PM)Sebbish Wrote:

Actually it is involve me too, because we already PR you an this same things, as you say you have to post this video on jamie PR because you have admit in the PR that you should post the videoof evidence that jamie did break the rules.. Because this PR is involved with jamie PR.. You clearly lie on the jamie PR, and you create another PR on him, you making your self more worse.. the audio is important on your PR, because it is will proof that you not powergaming.. I cant backstep because i want know reason for you insult me!

Listen, if you wanna make a pr, go for it. I’m not gonna dtop you. This PR doesn’t involve you, since you didn’t break any rules. You can’t sent jamie breaking nlr.
Hello.
[FL:RP] Jamiek540 can be seen attempting to perform criminal actions in public, however he doesn't appear to be hanging around in his NLR zone.

Approved.
[FL:RP] Jamiek540 will be punished for attempting to do criminal RP in public view.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]