Jamiek540 Ban Removal Request (Different)
Your name: Jamiek540

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56120155

Your ban ID: 60495

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Hit and run as a paramedic. FailRP.

Involved: [FL] Enzyme

Why we should unban you: [FL] Enzyme did not listen to my side of the story when I was trying to explain that the person was standing in the road whiles't I was responding to a emergency situation where someone had been run over I think it was the president though it was quiet a long time ago so I don't quiet remember specifics, and obviously in an ambulance the breaks aren't quiet max speed to 0 within a second so when I saw him I didn't have enough time to fully stop the vehicle. I did attempt to help him but he had immediately died so I got back into the ambulance and carried on driving shortly after I was confronted and very quickly banned without a proper hearing.

Sorry I didn't actually know you could request for previous bans to be removed after they had expired until today.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Denied due to UBR rule 5.

You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost
or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]