PR on [FL:RP] Enzyme
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: 18:00 Onwards

Server: V4b1

Summary: Player was quiet aggressive to me interrupting my In character with someone by butting in talking about a PR report he has recently made about me, he kept arguing with me whilest I asked him to let me carry on my rp instead of talking out of character.

Player also randomly cuffed me shortly after putting up my Café sign outside my café for "jaywalking" whilest I was in the shopping street parking.

Player afterwards attempted to arrest a random AFK player before the AFK player was killed which can be seen in the second video that he was AFK before I started recording the third video.

Evidence:
Aggressive, Player Disrespect, OOC interupting IC situation

Randomly arresting me [Included footage of player being AFK for next video]

Randomly arresting AFK player

Player Disrespect (posted on the PR against ryan made by enzyme)
(12-04-2018, 05:06 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Are you an administrator? If so, you aren't a very good one.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
For the first video, you can see me approaching you talking about what you did before and wanted to ask why. If you really didn't want to talk about it, why didn't you just walk away? Even when I tried to walk away, you kept following me. A really silly report.

For the second video, I would like to ask you not to tamper with evidence. You cut out the first minute in the video, where you actually jaywalked. Lucky me, I have video evidence of it. I'm looking forward to see your reply. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6aQCHkhr1k

For the third video, I never even arrested the guy. The vehicle parked on the road belonged to him, and I knew that because I had warned him before. So I cuffed him (not knowing that he was AFK) and was trying to speak to him. He did not respond. The guy beside me did however explain to me what happened so I was going to let him go. Shortly after, a car comes up and CDMs him. Lucky me, I have video evidence of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2Euy_p...e=youtu.be
So please stop making worthless attempts trying to make me look like I killed him.

I am looking forward for your reply on all of these points.
I was not attempting to report you for killing him as I stated I did not see what killed him I'm reporting you for arresting an AFK player in which you knew was afk.

Also from the "jaywalking" situation" you knew that he had not illegally parked the car himself as a BMW rammed into his vehicle moving it out of the parking zone into the pathway whilst the owner was afk.
Finally I did not tamper with evidence, I do not have shadow play I use OBS so I have to manually click Start Recording during or before a situation. Hence why I paused for a pro-longed period and started off by asking you why it had happened.
(12-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: I was not attempting to report you for killing him as I stated I did not see what killed him I'm reporting you for arresting an AFK player in which you knew was afk.

Also from the "jaywalking" situation" you knew that he had not illegally parked the car himself as a BMW rammed into his vehicle moving it out of the parking zone into the pathway whilst the owner was afk.

I have already stated that I did not know that he was AFK and I have also already stated that he was never arrested so nothing happened. Not sure where you are getting with this.
well even if you "didn't know" it should've been easily assumed by him just standing still and doing nothing for a prolonged period of time.
secondly it was still done without reason.
Accused user is permanently banned from Fearless services already.
Denied.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]