UBR
Your name:Matar

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33101890

Your ban ID:85936

Banned by:Yonno

Reason:Blatantly Breaking Fearrp

Involved:Been a while ago i dont even remember that.

Why we should unban you:I gained alot of bans through the years i played fearless, when i was a kid (I know its been done already but) its been like 9 months since the ban and I just wanna have a last chance to show that i can actually improve my behaviour, - i know it says on the ban appeal form that- [b]Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.[/b]
but thats the only chance i have cuz damn its been awhile, and as a kid i didn't break alot of rules in purpose, i just didnt know much english as i do now, and it was hard for me to actually know the rules but now i can do better. i just wanna roll in my bmw i been working hard to get my items there tho 24/7 just give me a last chance and ill show you that i am a better roleplayer then i was. Im not gonna fuck this up this time, even the last ban i got wasn't because i wanted to break the rules, i just didnt know them as i said before because of my english.

I know how it works here, it probably gonna get denied but i just wanted to try it out anyway, and i will really appreciate if ill get another chance (before another year+3months) of wait to take part of this community, peace.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3
Hello Matar,

You had racked up 15 bans in the space of 430 hours. That is a lot of bans in a short space of time and only proved that you don't know the rules. We do not unban people out of the sheer goodness of our hearts, I do believe this ban to be deserved.

Yonno is free to comment if he wishes.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hi Matar,

As it's been quite some time I don't really remember the specific situation. However looking at the facts, gaining 15 bans within your playtime is quite remarkable.

Your understanding of the rules is your own responsibility. Naturally administrators try to steer community members in the right direction with lesser punishments and verbal warnings, but a line needs to be drawn somewhere, hence the duration of your ban. I don't have much to add to this case, and will leave it completely up to the administrators, mainly due to the fact that their knowledge of the situation is on an equal level as mine.

Best of luck with your unban request.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
In respond to awestruck--- It may look like a short amount of time, but i have been playing for a while there, lets say it wasn't straight playing and i couldn't play alot because when i was a kid i didnt know how to read the rules it was hard for me to keep on track of it i always forgot a rule or two and in the start i didnt know that it based on real life and didnt take it very seriously so i paid for it, and the reason i couldnt play straight was because i got banned, and i was waiting for everytime for my ban to get expired, and now i got 2 years ban after 2bans, and before that 2 bans i have been waiting for half a year to play again, my point is i dont need mercy i just think that i should have another chance, im not a kid any more and i think that now that i can get all the rules right with my better english. i could be a better roleplayer, and take it more seriously. I don't have any bad attitude just wanna play i know i have put alot of work on the server  and it makes me upset that i didn't play like 9months already. i hope you could give me another chance to prove it.

Respond to Yonno- I don't judge you thank you for taking this time to respond anyway.(and about the 15bans, i already answered it up there^^)

Btw i know its an english server but i really wanted to play it back then, i was trying hard with my english.

Sinatra <3
Hello Matar,

How can you prove that you have improved?
Kind Regards,

Smile 
Awestruck

Hello Matar,

How can you prove that you have improved?

Now that i have better english-that leads to better understanding of the rules, better communication with other roleplayers, staff and that will help me to understand the semi-serious roleplay mode itself and take part of it.
with this tools i can be a much better roleplayer because i will know better how the game works, and what can i do and what i cannot.  You know i said it already but it was hard for me back then to understand it, and actually understand that its almost based in real life. i was a kid without alot of knowledge, just knew how to get money in the game but not how to be a real "roleplayer" i was playing alot like 8hours a day just getting money and it was alot actually of time (for me) and i didnt really know alot it was hard for me to fit in.

I understand it can be much funner than i thought if i can actually play like a normal roleplayer, with better behaviour..
And i could probably prove it better, Not by just talking, by showing it in realtime if i will get the chance to.

Hope you understand this, i want to have a better experience on fearlessrp, no bad attitude.

Sinatra <3
Hello Matar,

I hope you understand that the ban given at the time, was seen as fair at the time. Whilst the apology is appreciated, no evidence has been provided to backup any of your statements, and considering the ban isn't permanent, I think you play out the rest. Even though Administrators resign or are demoted, they are trusted to have made the right decision at the time.

Therefore, I cannot process this Unban Request any further.

Denied
Kind Regards,