PR Patrol has returned in time for Christmas!
(12-04-2018, 11:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:25 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:16 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:14 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:11 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Most of my PR's are for FearRP. I wouldn't call that mistakes, it's such a simple and basic rule. I do get annoyed when people break FearRP, and that usually leads to me PRing them. Which is what most other people do as well. That's why I have 10 bans after all.

Do you want to play all the time? Hmm, don't break rules.

I didn't want to turn this thread into a serious discussion about it, but wanted to update you on some facts.

It does not matter what you have reported, you do it too much, and it looks fucking unhealthy man, how about educate them, instead of jumping to get them punished asap?

Ever think about teaching instead of punishing? Doesn't look like it, get a grip.

Let's remove the court house and let's all be teachers

- Lewwings

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to understand me, or are just ignorant.

Simply having them punished won't help, in fact, it will aggrevate them, so they will continue down the line of ignorantly breaking rules, and not caring, they keep getting punished and eventually either leave FL or never both roleplaying, as they always get punished.

But let's try this again - Instead of simply getting them punished, try and teach them, whether it be a quick "you can read the server rules by pressing F1, feel free to ask in OOC (by // <message>) if you have any questions", or a "hey, you are breaking fearrp by not getting out of that car when i am ordering you under gunpoint, you are breaking the rules, please follow my commands", the player is educated and learns the rules, end up being a good roleplaying, and sticks around.

See my point? No. #2 is better than No. #1
"stop PRing me and my friends because we do not like it and will cry and call you PR Patrol unless you stop"

Just shortening that for everyone
No your just making it sound bad, i can do the same.

"were PRing you to extend our ego due to us being social outcasts due to us, so we call you *** to cover our insecurities"
see, easy!
The following 2 users Like SabreShibe's post:
  • Jeffrey, Lewwings
(12-07-2018, 03:16 PM)Mlem Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:25 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:16 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 05:14 PM)Lewwings Wrote: It does not matter what you have reported, you do it too much, and it looks fucking unhealthy man, how about educate them, instead of jumping to get them punished asap?

Ever think about teaching instead of punishing? Doesn't look like it, get a grip.

Let's remove the court house and let's all be teachers

- Lewwings

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to understand me, or are just ignorant.

Simply having them punished won't help, in fact, it will aggrevate them, so they will continue down the line of ignorantly breaking rules, and not caring, they keep getting punished and eventually either leave FL or never both roleplaying, as they always get punished.

But let's try this again - Instead of simply getting them punished, try and teach them, whether it be a quick "you can read the server rules by pressing F1, feel free to ask in OOC (by // <message>) if you have any questions", or a "hey, you are breaking fearrp by not getting out of that car when i am ordering you under gunpoint, you are breaking the rules, please follow my commands", the player is educated and learns the rules, end up being a good roleplaying, and sticks around.

See my point? No. #2 is better than No. #1
"stop PRing me and my friends because we do not like it and will cry and call you PR Patrol unless you stop"

Just shortening that for everyone
No your just making it sound bad, i can do the same.

"were PRing you to extend our ego due to us being social outcasts due to us, so we call you *** to cover our insecurities"
see, easy!

That seems to be a lot of projecting on your part, is everything ok? Anyway no need to carry on this convo
And the winner of the biggest E-Penis of FL goes to no-one because you're all frustrated, including me.

Dab till ya die.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • mark2766
Not the first "PR Patrol" and won't be the last. Just know that they always ended up weeding themselves out. When you show no respect, you get no respect.
social democrats are class traitors
lol hes banned
(12-08-2018, 10:14 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol hes banned

thank me later x
(12-04-2018, 07:50 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote: Just saying every PR Patrol member so far has been double accounting. Seems a trend these people return only to spite the community.

#FuckFunPolice

Woops, who would've fucking thought I was right! Another one bites the dust
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • Lewwings