Aspire
Name of player: Asspire

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 17:30

Server: Discord

Summary:

Hypocritical behaviour, having PR'd someone for saying "fuck off" partly. 
Also insinuating someone is dumb, in other words simply insulting someone saying: "Are you dumb?" 

I'd say overall his toxic behaviour towards a great amount of members on FL has been rather unnecessary, and hypocritical.

This does not call for a harsh punishment rather than a nudge in the right direction in order to correct his behaviour.
A nerf would suffice.

Evidence

https://gyazo.com/1bda4fbbb55a39f847245572ecc93d8e

https://gyazo.com/d6bb63dd6383ddaec4fe447a88b3dedf
The fuck off term is allowed.
Random said it to me and was unpunished, awestruck thinks it is rude but not an insult, so yeah.
You can assume my insinuation but you can't prove it.
I genuinely was asking him if he was dumb, not insulting him.

Thanks.

Agorith, you are toxic.
(12-01-2018, 06:05 PM)Aspire Wrote: The fuck off term is allowed.
Random said it to me and was unpunished, awestruck thinks it is rude but not an insult, so yeah.

Thanks.

Agorith, you are toxic.

Nobody ever genuinely asks someone if they are dumb, Asspire.
(12-01-2018, 06:08 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 06:05 PM)Aspire Wrote: The fuck off term is allowed.

Thanks.

Agorith, you are toxic.

Nobody ever genuinely asks someone if they are dumb, Asspire.

"asspire" referring my name to an ass hurts me deeply.
I would no longer like to reply as I feel targeted, going to go back to a safe space/place.
I'm truly sorry, my "S" key is a bit sticky from spilling on it.
You can assume my insinuation but you can't prove it Asspire.

Very well.
Since I am involved with this, as it was said to me, I think I should drop by.

I was heavily offended by Aspire's post telling me to "fuck off", as it is a public discord where everyone can stay, it is incredibly rude, and downright spiteful of Aspire.

As for the "are you dumb?" question, I was heavily hurt by such a comment, I don't care if it was a question or not, you were basically asking if I was dumb or not, which is quite discriminatory of you.

Aspire has a record of being toxic and offensive in the past, he's been here long enough to know what is right and wrong here, I don't see him changing him attitude anytime soon, therefore a punishment such as a "nerf" should suffice.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

On top of that, his conduct in this thread is a shining example of someone who will not learn to behave themselves in any interaction without being toxic or offensive towards users in any interaction.

"Agorith you are toxic" - Aspire

This one line at the end of his first comment proves that he is unable to keep it together and remain mature, he did it to me in the Discord a few days ago, he did it in this very thread, and he has done it for months. At what stage will he be sanctioned for his continuous bad behaviour? He cannot go one post in the courthouse without having a go at someone, instead of remaining civil, he has to attack back.

This is repeat behaviour, I think a punishment, like a "nerf", is in order.

Thanks for your reply.
Awestruck said fuck off is allowed.
As for are you dumb you can’t prove I meant it harmfully, as I did not.

Rules are rules, admins are the ones who decide if they were broke not your feelings.
(12-03-2018, 07:48 PM)Aspire Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
Awestruck said fuck off is allowed.
As for are you dumb you can’t prove I meant it harmfully, as I did not.

Rules are rules, admins are the ones who decide if they were broke not your feelings.

Simply because one administrator has said it is allowed does not mean it is universal among the entire administrative team. I will only recognize the decision of the administrator that concludes this thread.

Rules are rules indeed, you discriminated against me by trying to single me out as "dumb".

[Image: cIdumin.png] (ref: Discord Rules)

On it's own this incident does not really warrant a punishment and it would feel rather petty to hand out a punishment for saying 'fuck off'.
I would recommend compiling more evidence from other sitations together to build up a larger report instead.
Denied.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]