What Cool PC Should i get?
(12-01-2018, 08:04 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 07:47 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 07:20 PM)Agorith Wrote: Doesn't seem like you did any prior research nor thought this through whatsoever since you created a thread asking what could be a good option for you, linked the first site you've found trough google and not even an hour later have ordered a prebuild PC from said website.

Nevertheless, enjoy and hopefully you'll have no regrets.

You do realize you are talking to a guy who with his friend actively go around the server propkilling and breaking rules, right?

Nein ofc I don't I got 0% activity

Don't blame you, server sucks.
wow this got alot of comments, but my Hackerman Friend (Bacunt) suggested the Grunt. Plus i could easily just swap out Parts and stuff, its better then my PC right now. thats 351GBP and my PC was like 180GBP so it'll be a big boy advancement, and im getting it for my Birthday on Feb the 6th so fuck yea. the only concerns i have is how to make a Backup of my ENTIRE PC. I've never setup a PC or made a Backup but i wanna keep all my Images and stuff. I have a few discs somewhere in my room so all i need to know is how to make a Backup and wheres its located and stuff, and idk if it has actual memory onto the Drive because i use like 931GB on my PC as of now out of 1TB
(12-01-2018, 09:53 PM)Mlem Wrote: wow this got alot of comments, but my Hackerman Friend (Bacunt) suggested the Grunt. Plus i could easily just swap out Parts and stuff, its better then my PC right now. thats 351GBP and my PC was like 180GBP so it'll be a big boy advancement, and im getting it for my Birthday on Feb the 6th so fuck yea. the only concerns i have is how to make a Backup of my ENTIRE PC. I've never setup a PC or made a Backup but i wanna keep all my Images and stuff. I have a few discs somewhere in my room so all i need to know is how to make a Backup and wheres its located and stuff, and idk if it has actual memory onto the Drive because i use like 931GB on my PC as of now out of 1TB

But it has no Graphics card games. Honestly you could be able to make a PC for £500
After messing around on Amazon I found Components and a case and these Components are so much better than what Ironside is selling.

Also the Price can be dropped if the Price range has gone over but you can instead having a i5 Processor have a i3 processor
https://imgur.com/a/3mni2VN
My guy i cant go over £400 thats kinda my Budget. plus im getting the Grunt its only £351 and i could easily just add a Graphics Card onto it
(12-02-2018, 11:17 AM)Mlem Wrote: My guy i cant go over £400 thats kinda my Budget. plus im getting the Grunt its only £351 and i could easily just add a Graphics Card onto it

Ok
That system that you pointed out, the "Grunt" is seriously under-powered. The issue you're going to have is the fact that the G5400 isn't a gaming chip, nor can it perform like one. It's low core count and not amazing core clock of 3.7Ghz wont be enough to push the performance out of games that you want - especially with integrated graphics. Alongside this, if you do get a GPU after the fact, you will be limited to what you can get because of your budget, you'll most likely have to go back a generation or two and again, this is going to be an issue for your gaming needs.

I'd recommend building your own system, as you will be able to get better components for a similar price.

If you need help with choosing components then just hmu in Discord
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Well what do you recommend on the Ironside thing? i could convert it to GBP myself
BTW i gotta say i know nothing about Computer part brands or types or anything honestly, i know the basics like GPU and CPU and shit.
(12-02-2018, 11:47 AM)Mlem Wrote: Well what do you recommend on the Ironside thing? i could convert it to GBP myself

The issue with converting it to GBP is that it will cost quite a bit for shipping. It's from America and it will weigh a decent amount so shipping is going to be expensive.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]