Mlem revenge kill RDM and NLR break
(12-03-2018, 05:47 PM)cho cho Wrote: [Image: 34844B519C8886980E70C98DA3DE8647905E19C8]The witness of this situation + evidence holder.

Mlem and I, may not have had the best experiences together, but I must say, this PR literally shows the immaturity of him. He comes on the server to minge, and ruin everyone else's RP, here is a couple screenshots of him insulting me in OOC, I'd also like to mention that I was the Chinese man in the footage, so I knew what happened and it seemed to frustrate some salt into mlem. You can obviously see by the replies above that he can't handle a simple PR. He insulted me much more, which I did not record/screenshot. In the first screenshot, he was reffering to me as "Salty" which I deem offensive. However, many people may not agree. When I'm bothered, I'll add more screenshots, steam wont upload rn for me.

// semi involved, you guys killed me after i put your friend under fearrp - posting for mlem with grammar

Just wanted to let you know that Salty is actually a friend of ours, with whom we play the game Barotrauma with. The "hey shit Methodize" was him not spelling "shut" right, though this can't be proved this is hardly an insult.
ChoCho my guy that was in irony, your obviously just PR Baiting or something. I said ill breathe in your personal space, how the fuck is that a insult my guy.

and i dont come here to Minge, i RP.
when there are RPs.
But ChoCho thats hypocritical "immature" i hope cygnus recorded that Barotrauma Session of you and your friend just flopping about when we were being Anal Raped by a Whale.
also the Shit thing was a Typo, like i know the situation and context made it look like a insult but it really wasnt.
i mean i dont use a single word to insult thats pretty <insert homophobic word that is not being used within the context of homophobia but rather as a negative description of the word in question> insult, i would of just called you a pee pee face or something
Sorry for the wait on this report. Video evidence not working now and without it there's insufficient evidence to approved this. Please fix in 48 hours if you have it, if not, this will have to be denied.

Thanks.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]