On behalf of Jokhah..
(12-03-2018, 11:07 PM)Forgee Wrote: Donated,
Good luck and all the best buddy.

Thank you so much. You gotta take the good with the bad and so far, there has been way more good than bad, and for that we are so grateful. Our daughter doesn't know what the internet even is yet, but we will make sure to tell her about all of the wonderful people who were able to look past the video games, and into reality, and do something kind to help her. 

We are so very thankful for all of the love and support that decent people have shown our family.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • John Jong
God bless your daughter and family, fuck our bad past you’re a good guy.
Hard times will pass.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(12-03-2018, 10:26 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: This is Shari again.

So we are now getting private messages from the keyboard warriors harassing us about our daughter. Seems that some people just cant let things go.

Do you have a family? Maybe you should spend more time with them.
Try deleting your account and going outside to play, trolls.
At the end of the day, your opinion is worthless, you arent here everyday with this man watching him take care of his daughter, and the fact that you are wasting your time trying to harass someone over their sick kid is just incredibly pathetic. Sad and pathetic. Please don't reproduce.

https://gyazo.com/4aac418b3476932ccc8438d2b426d05c

Ayyy Old Man Jokhah yo wife is a savage  Drip

I'm glad the gofundme page is getting the support it deserves, seems things are looking up for your little family from here on out!
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I hope your Daughter gets the help she need tho me and you have never met Hopefully I can help by donating I want your daughter to have the chance most if not all people get at a chance in success. Also Fuck who ever puts you and your daughter down they are just bad people. get better.
Nick
The following 1 user Likes Nick's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Congrats on hitting your goal and putting aside the negativity hopefully your daughter can finally get the support she needs!

All the best Jokhah and Shari Smile
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I glad you got the support you needed and I hope things only improve from here on out. Its truly a shame that some people don't know how to behave and continuously act in a rude and pathetic manner.

Once again I wish you all the best.
The following 3 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Lewwings, Luna
I reduced the goal. Reasons posted in the update. Thanks everyone for their love and support. Short version, we have raised enough to get her the helmet. Dates included in the update. So very grateful.

Main page is in the main post.

Here is a screen grab of the update for those who don't want to search around for it: https://gyazo.com/0d16ffbb8843cbe298b54d1c8c2d631d
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Lewwings, Spartan_KCT
It's nice to see that you have helped the community as admin in the past and now the community helps you in return.
Hopefully your daughter makes a good recovery.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Reebs
Another update, this one is short and sweet. We have paid for and ordered the helmet! Fitting and keeping said helmet happens on the 21st! Thanks everyone for their love and support!

Snip of the update: https://gyazo.com/be29bc28eb9ee94fa7f5e51a1c63cd9a

Main page is listed in the OP.
The following 4 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Grunt, Archer, Reebs, mintblackbeard
We were able to get her helmet today! I haven't uploaded pictures just yet, but they will be uploaded later on after her mother has a chance to pick one she wants to present to the public. Thanks yall for your love and support. The names haven't been added yet but will be soon.

Gyazo of the update: https://gyazo.com/4f0c72cc4c02017e152fb2a2fa3919d5

Mainpost contains link to main page.
The following 6 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Lewwings, SpaghettiFTW, Exotic, mintblackbeard, aDisabledDeer, Grunt