On behalf of Jokhah..
Stop worrying so much about what useless people say. It gets no one anywhere.

Really do hope you reach your goal and you’re well on your way, wish you all the best in the upcoming period of your life.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Yonno, Exotic
Best of luck with the whole procedure.

Hope everything works out for you and your child.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(12-02-2018, 09:32 PM)Jan Wrote: Stop worrying so much about what useless people say. It gets no one anywhere.

Really do hope you reach your goal and you’re well on your way, wish you all the best in the upcoming period of your life.

You're right. As usual. Thanks for helping get my head on right. My girl was just giving me that speech while I was starting to feel some sort of way about what was said. This is about my daughter. Much love bro.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Yonno, Jan
Old Man Jokhah ignore the sad fucks that think it’s funny to say the shit they are saying there just not mature enough to understand!

OT: Hope the best for you and your family hope you can raise the money you can.
The following 2 users Like John Jong's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Reebs
sorry to hear that, I will definitely donate soon
(12-02-2018, 09:12 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Thanks to Reebs, and everyone else on here except Aspire.  I don't have to explain why he's excluded, as yall have been dealing with him for a long time and know his behavioral issues.

We've managed to raise over 75% of the goal for her helmet.  From the bottom of our hearts, thanks for your time, support, shares, donations, and comments.  I didn't post over here mainly due to my long absence and knowing that I'd have to deal with toxic people like Aspire, attempting to take a serious medical condition and try to play bullshit with it.  Even without my post, some of yall decided to come out and help.

I wish I could say I miss Fearless, but people like Aspire make that pretty much an impossibility.

P.S.  For those who don't know why Aspire hates me...  He came to troll at another server, rdming the FL Veteran Grub.  He then, after losing that argument, attempted to harass me, leading to actions taken against him...  Then he tried to talk big here, so I ended up breaking a few rules because I'm not supposed to attack people, even when they deserve it...  But, this story is about the same as most of the ones I've read from here as it involves him.  He regularly accuses people of lying, editing, biased behavior, ect ect.  Fact is, he's just a troll and eventually he will weed himself out.
You were punished for harassing me, please don't continue this drama. you're singling me out in your reply and expect me not to react, you're counting on a reaction, what sort of father is more concerned with getting one over and arguing with a guy then the real problems in his life.

Just grow up, there is plenty of proof of your harassment.

I said if this was legit then I hoped people supported it, you are using this horrible situation with your daughter and your hatred of me to create more drama, I'd hope that you didn't teach your daughter to become anything like you.

I was wary of the situation but still said it should be supported if it is legit.
Yet you made this a way to go after me.

You wrote a post to thank people yet spent 90% of the words talking about me, you certainly have issues and I hope you are a better father than you are a person.

Please please, stop, you are playing victim when I simply showed hesitance to the story and still offered support.

That's me done with the topic, disgusting to use this situation against me, this is your daughter for crying out loud!
(12-02-2018, 09:12 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Thanks to Reebs, and everyone else on here except Aspire.  I don't have to explain why he's excluded, as yall have been dealing with him for a long time and know his behavioral issues.

We've managed to raise over 75% of the goal for her helmet.  From the bottom of our hearts, thanks for your time, support, shares, donations, and comments.  I didn't post over here mainly due to my long absence and knowing that I'd have to deal with toxic people like Aspire, attempting to take a serious medical condition and try to play bullshit with it.  Even without my post, some of yall decided to come out and help.

I wish I could say I miss Fearless, but people like Aspire make that pretty much an impossibility.

P.S.  For those who don't know why Aspire hates me...  He came to troll at another server, rdming the FL Veteran Grub.  He then, after losing that argument, attempted to harass me, leading to actions taken against him...  Then he tried to talk big here, so I ended up breaking a few rules because I'm not supposed to attack people, even when they deserve it...  But, this story is about the same as most of the ones I've read from here as it involves him.  He regularly accuses people of lying, editing, biased behavior, ect ect.  Fact is, he's just a troll and eventually he will weed himself out.
I am truly sad for your daughter and will be donating to your GoFundMe and I sincerely hope that you can raise the money you need for her and more and I will pray for her recovery. But is this really the time and place to go into a feud with someone you know from an online videogame, I just find it kind of peculiar that you go from such a heartfelt post about your daughter one sentence then in the next talk about someone you don't like in an online videogame? Aspire should not be arguing with you either but your priorities are slightly concerning. Like I said mean no offence by it and I hope you and Aspire can stop arguing with each other in a serious thread with your daughters well being being the priority here and getting the help she needs and hopefully gets. Again I mean no offence by this
(12-03-2018, 12:28 AM)JohnJong Wrote: Old Man Jokhah ignore the sad fucks that think it’s funny to say the shit they are saying there just not mature enough to understand!

OT: Hope the best for you and your family hope you can raise the money you can.

Thanks man. I've already reported his most recent post. Hope you're doing well too and thanks for your support.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • John Jong
(12-03-2018, 05:58 AM)mark2766 Wrote:

I am truly sad for your daughter and will be donating to your GoFundMe and I sincerely hope that you can raise the money you need for her and more and I will pray for her recovery. But is this really the time and place to go into a feud with someone you know from an online videogame, I just find it kind of peculiar that you go from such a heartfelt post about your daughter one sentence then in the next talk about someone you don't like in an online videogame? Aspire should not be arguing with you either but your priorities are slightly concerning. Like I said mean no offence by it and I hope you and Aspire can stop arguing with each other in a serious thread with your daughters well being being the priority here and getting the help she needs and hopefully gets. Again I mean no offence by this

I'm sorry.  I didn't make the post.  I didn't start it.  Apparently I'm the bad guy for getting pissed off at someone for calling me a scammer when I'm trying to help my daughter.  I apologize for being such a scumbag that I responded to someone starting drama by informing everyone with why he was starting drama.

Good job correcting me. I know that by responding, I'm the asshole here. So again. I deeply apologize that I responded to Aspire calling me a scammer and making more wild claims, attempting to make this thread about him and his fucking bullshit.

Seriously. This is why I didn't make a post here.

Thanks to all those that showed some support and made the attempt, but I simply do not have time to continue monitoring here if this is the bullshit I'm going to have to deal with. She needs help. I'm not going to be shat on then have more shit thrown at me when I clap back.

P.S. If you don't see what is happening, people are attempting to turn this thread into shitpost central in hopes of getting it closed, part of that toxicity problem that kept me from making a thread here to begin with.
(12-03-2018, 06:02 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 05:58 AM)mark2766 Wrote:

I'm sorry.  I didn't make the post.  I didn't start it.  Apparently I'm the bad guy for getting pissed off at someone for calling me a scammer when I'm trying to help my daughter.  I apologize for being such a scumbag that I responded to someone starting drama by informing everyone with why he was starting drama.

Good job correcting me.  I know that by responding, I'm the asshole here.  So again.  I deeply apologize that I responded to Aspire calling me a scammer and making more wild claims, attempting to make this thread about him and his fucking bullshit.

Seriously.  This is why I didn't make a post here.

Thanks to all those that showed some support and made the attempt, but I simply do not have time to continue monitoring here if this is the bullshit I'm going to have to deal with.  She needs help.  I'm not going to be shat on then have more shit thrown at me when I clap back.
What? I am donating to your GoFundMe and I encourage everyone else to do the same, I am shitting on you? By saying it would be better for you both not to argue in a thread dedicated to raising funds for your daughter which I am sure we all are saddened by her condition? Obviously Aspire is in the wrong just because I am not calling him an asshole in a thread like others is does not mean I don't think he is in the wrong. That is the point I am making raising money for your daughtershould be you and this threads priority not arguing with someone