Unfortunate Ban
Your name: [$3]F4TAL

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)6452

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL]Pechvarry

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both, unfortunately.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Pretty much a friend and I.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) To put it simply, I was acting racist on v33x. It was entirely my fault, and I regret it, but to be frank, I didn't know it was bannable for two weeks. Yes, I have read the rules, but that was when I joined. Yes, I can see it says absolutely no racism now. I've seen/heard other people say/do what I've done, and while they were probably banned, I never saw it. Just asking for maybe a shorter ban here - I agree that I deserve it, but I did it on some stupid stunt, and so I apologize. Thanks for taking the time to read this, guys. Sorry, and I can assure you it won't happen again.
Thanks for making an unban thread with proper template and information. I see that you have understood what you have done wrong well and you also seem sorry for it. I will unban you right now.

-Approved