What makes a clan considered good?
I won't go into detail, simply give your opinion on what makes a clan good..........
Actually being capable of staying in-character.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Activity
As a leader of a now official clan, I’d personally say that putting a lot of effort into the clan is the major thing. Detailed backstory, interesting events and scenarios on and off the server, and enjoying what you do, and not just doing it for the sake of attention.

These are what I believe Poseidon do and will continue to do
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Huskii
Whether I'm in it or not cause when I am it is officially the best clan in FearlessRP as I'm the best aggressive RPer, PassiveRPer and forum king.
Staying in character and arranging actual diversity in regards to events as well as structure. That's what I learned from running Estleback.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Link
Having just been awarded Official Status for Poseidon Corporation I would personally say that it's being consistent in what you do. Poseidon has had consistent ClanRP throughout it's time, with some dips in activity here and there. Forum posts are also a great way to deepen your clan's backstory and development.

But it's not just what is seen to those on the outside of the clan, it's also about providing good leadership and consistency to OOC situations in your clan too. Whether that is just general talking with clan members or even "punishment" for inappropriate behaviour. Having been in other clans before I always found that this is what made the clan "good", in the aspect that you could speak your opinion and have your voice heard, have the ability for members to be promoted to higher ranks. That's what we try to do and hopefully achieve in Poseidon Corporation.

Overall I think it's a very wide spectrum of things that add to the fact of whether a clan is "good" or not. A lot of trial and error is to be had to have a go at actual success like with Poseidon. All you have to do is look at the previous clan(s) myself and Deer have been apart of/ran. Both Aunt Peggy's and Arcon failed because we were not consistent in our goals and simply didn't put in the effort to make them "good" clans.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Just pointing out though that any advice given here is useless unless you take it and use it on another server cause this one is void of RP.