UBR
- Posting this UBR on behalf of Kurdayeti -

Your name: Kurdayeti

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Your ban ID: 80651

Banned by: RockDad69

Reason: Mass prop kill, not here to RP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I deeply apologize to everyone who has been affected by my immature and bad behavior. I was very immature at the time I was banned and I promise not to prop kill anyone again. I was banned 7 months ago and I have really changed now. I have matured and grown up.

I know it may be very hard to trust me and let me on the server again, but this is the best I can do. I really like the community, this is actually one of the best Garry's Mod servers I have played in and I'm willing to do anything to come back to it.

I would like to have another chance on this community and do the best out of it. I will RP more passively and in accordance to your rules. I have read the rules very carefully and thoroughly so I know all the rules now; no rule violation will be done from now on. It's all up to the staff if they should allow me in or not. The only thing I can do right now is to cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Hello Kurdayeti,

Thank you for posting an unban request and more importantly, for apologising. The staff team took a vote to decide what to do with this ban considering RockDude is no longer a part of the team.

Whilst the ban is valid, and we do not normally do this, we feel the ban given was too harsh. Instead, the ban will be replaced with a 40 hour Physgun, Toolgun, Entities/Props blacklist (PTE). The blacklist is lenghty, but so is the ban. You are apologetic and show that you really want to play, therefore we took the appeal into consideration.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]