Discord Un nerf
Your name: MarKy

Your ban ID: Did not receive one as usual

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:1:429317406

[/b]

Reason: N/A on ban page, anyway was banned for the same reason as any forum and/or Discord issue, I responded to flaming from John

Staff member who banned you:Awestruck (of course)

Reason why you should be unbanned:Because been banned over a month, the person who got banned for doing the exact same thing as me and much more within a 3 day period was unbanned less than 1 day later. When I brought this argument to Awestruck he just ignored as usual. Now I can not seem to contact him at all he deleted his discord or something
Let's not skip the real issue you were banned. I had nerfed you for flaming, to where you then bypassed your nerf by creating a new account. That is when I banned you and your new account. You then when on to create another account after that.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-26-2018, 11:18 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Let's not skip the real issue you were banned. I had nerfed you for flaming, to where you then bypassed your nerf by creating a new account. That is when I banned you and your new account. You then when on to create another account after that.

What are you on about?
Please re-read the post you replied to and that will be the answer to your question. Please don't forget that lying in the courthouse will grant you a hefty forum ban. Due to security, I cannot show you the evidence.
Kind Regards,

(11-26-2018, 12:57 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Please re-read the post you replied to and that will be the answer to your question. Please don't forget that lying in the courthouse will grant you a hefty forum ban. Due to security, I cannot show you the evidence.

Not really worth it to get into this with you, you will claim something is proof I will claim otherwise then you do as you usually do and ignore the rules set up by the admin team. While I have you here how does the forum signature work? I went to edit signature add image, posted an imgur url that has the 500 by 150 png image uploaded what am I missing?
UBR Denied.
Kind Regards,