IVNT UBR
Your name: IVNT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

Your ban ID: 76471, 79722

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: Feffe, Kyle, Create and Soulripper

Why we should unban you:

BEFORE I START I AM REQUESTING THIS TO BE DEALTH WITH BY A SUPERADMIN AS AWESTRUCK DOES NOT LIKE ME.

As for BanID:79722, Awestruck banned me after Kyle, a member of this community snaked me out for having the game mode. It was sent to me by an FL member a while back and Kyle asked for it and knowingly downloaded it so I don't see how himself doesn't also get a ban for that. Adding onto this, lots of people have the gamemode within FL, and this one I have is purely clientside and no serverside what so ever having no impact unto FL.

Onto BanID:76471, It was March 2017 when this started and all staff members should be aware of the case in hand. I'm not going to explain myself because I've tried endlessly and all Awestruck does is tell me not to start this again.

[Image: UePAT8R.png]

Awestruck states here that he's bored of it, showing he's never had any interest in trying to help my case at all. I won't talk about the story of my ban here due to the severe nature of it, but feel free to take a look at my previous unban requests to get a greater understanding of the situation:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80871
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83110

I can also message the dealing administrator with the details of the case if required.

Feffe Evidence:
Evidence can be provided when asked.
Once again, due to the severity of the case I will not be displaying this evidence here. If you require any evidence, feel free to send me a message.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Hello Invent,

The replies here will be the exact same on your previous unban request. Terms of Service bans are permanent, this means you will never be unbanned.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]