Fearless current state
Greetings everyone

I know what you're thinking, yes, this is another thread similar to tho "What Fearless's current situation"). I might annoy you a bit, but I think it's really important to always discuss this specific topic. And that we only stop when the problem is resolved. We as members really have to push the staff team more. We have all seen all the new threads popping up saying "Im leaving" and "I don't see any roleplay on the server".

Well, we could all understand these threads. I have also seen former staff saying that the current staff team is very inefficient. I think that this is a matter that we all have to solve together, as a community. We have to be able to trust and count on the staff team in order to continue growing this community into a big and strong one. 

The excuses we have gotten from the staff team have been "we are working behind the scenes" but as we all know, we don't feel this at all. Fearless is still going down the same path. I don't think the staff team cares to even listen to the players. With all this happening I am feeling really bored when I play on fearless. I don't even have the motivation to roleplay anymore.

What do you guys think?
I think that we don't need 10 threads for this one topic, 3 threads at one time is enough.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Did you not just comment to stop these types of threads?
Genuinely a poor effort for trolling
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Agorith
warn him and take his posting rights for trolling
WARN ME IDC
BUT FUCK OFF POSTING THE SAME FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE