Fearless's state
(11-21-2018, 07:42 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 05:30 PM)Zona Wrote: What are your thoughts?

What do you propose?

why is it down to us to fix the community, despite us holding no power?
we don't over enforce rules, bore the community to death with the same old excuses, add rules to stop us from roleplaying
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(11-21-2018, 08:20 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 07:42 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 05:30 PM)Zona Wrote: What are your thoughts?

What do you propose?

why is it down to us to fix the community, despite us holding no power?
we don't over enforce rules, bore the community to death with the same old excuses, add rules to stop us from roleplaying

I am merely asking for community feedback, which is something that the majority of the player-base seems to support, though naturally it seems you cannot please everyone. A quote from Zona's op was "You don't listen to the players. The staff team does not listen to the players.", so I simply wished to address that by listening. Perhaps you disagree, but I feel if you wish to vocally complain about an underlying problem in any circumstance, not just this context, then you should also be willing to provide your suggestion for a solution, which Zona did not in his op, other than the ambiguous statement "this staff team really requires someone to push them more".

And I'm sorry, but "over enforce rules" just simply isn't true. The approach to punishments has only grown more lenient in the years since FL's peak popularity.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 3 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Exotic, Zona, sebasti161
I have a plan!

Here me out ok it might seem ridiculous however promote the active players that know what there doing and demote any staff that hasn’t connected to the server for atleast 2 hours a week (minimum).

I know it isn’t easy to promote someone but for gods sake this need to be changed or you may as well say goodbye to Fearless forever!
[Image: yawn1.gif]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 8 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • John Jong, DramaLlama, Divey, Dimitris, Jessixa, Zona, BasicallyMental, sebasti161
Yeah mate stop with these threads. Stop gravediging witha. New thread.
Would leave my opinion here but you’re just view begging. Good-day and close this shit hole please, doesn’t deserve the attention.
fiX tHIs plACe!!!!!11!!1 thread #1234567

Check.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

[Image: 6a00d8341c652b53ef013480307733970c-800wi]
Another one of these posts, fuck sake

stop these threads already geez