Poll: How we choose the seeker
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
should we do the random selected method
33.33%
1 33.33%
a volunteer
33.33%
1 33.33%
or both if a volunteer doesn't step forward
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

hide and seek event:
Wink 
[Image: sRJsTpT.png]

Time Of Event: 8:30 GMT

what is the event?
The event is a hide and seek game to celebrate the start of 2019 and a new year for fearless. We will randomly select a seeker using a number generator depending on how many players there are. Each player will get a number. Alternatively one person can can volunteer to be the seeker provided he doesn't have any esp or wall hacks. we will meet up outside Burger King in the car park at 8:30 GMT and will wait a few more minutes till everyone comes. once the seeker has volunteered or is chosen we will then give everyone 5 minutes to find a hiding spot please note we will not be using cars. only the seeker will be allowed to drive around and hunt you. You will be able to move but ideally you want to find a good hiding spot and stay there to avoid being caught early or moving around. Once the game is over the winner will receive a prize the prize will vary depending on the amount of money donated by people. (we will have a collection at the start donating is not mandatory but we recommend you pitch something this is purely an incentive to make the game more enjoyable for those hiding because they make better choices to try and stay hidden longer.

why this event?
Well its the 1st day of 2019 lets kick it off with a bang because its just been a boring day on fearless for many not much going on. Also i have been promising an event at halloween and christmas but was busy and could not be asked to come on (sorry guys) so here is an event to say I am sorry for that. Also i wanted to make the 1/1/19 a good day to play fearless

when will i be on?
As soon as this is posted and i am ready i will be online setting up feel free to drop me a pm and to donate early if you wish or if you cant make it but want to pitch in a donation or help setup you are more than welcome too.
Please note i am not greedy and this money is not for me this is for the winner of the game.

for more information ask questions below or message me on discord.
cheers
digitalclock
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]