Hacked by vaqxination and got me banned perma.
(01-28-2012, 06:42 AM)Pro Fuzion Wrote: Ya you can ask alot of my friends. They know everything
And like I said, match the ip addresses

I don't think you understand how this works.

YOU have to give evidence to US showing you are innocent.

WE are NOT the ones who have to find evidence showing that you are innocent.
Dare to think!
Give us a proper evidence soon else we will deny this request.
(01-29-2012, 01:39 PM)Pechvarry Wrote: Give us a proper evidence soon else we will deny this request.

Ok my friend was in the game with him. His name is suicide bomber and he was playing with him he knows what happened.
First off it doesn't say he is banned on the forums. If you search his steam name on the ban forums and its not there. Also this will click in your brain...Vaq was using an account played on Pro Fuzions IP and now it looks like he is a another account created by Vaq, BUT ITS NOT! If you check the recent IP's, this account was played 99% at a completely different ip and has been played at Vaqs ip for a very extremely short amount of time compared to the other one. Do you see what im trying to say? I don't know how we can actually GET proof i guess its only if the admins check the recent ips and what i said above. Also when this player is playing he NEVER uses sound boards and almost always talks, so you know its not the voice of Vaq. Unlike "Coko" he has been using soundboards,playing music, and typing all the time he will never speak.
He isnt taling for a reason. Last and final thing, this player has been playing FL long before "Coko" (Vaq) started playing FL so it cant be the same player AND they were on at the same time. Pro Fuzion (Indulge) and Coko are two completely different people. He made Indulge look like a 3rd account its a complete misunderstanding.
Vaq here, made a random ass account just to post on this thread, that's all.

Coko was my only account, "Pro Fuzion" is a different account...

No reason to ban him.

Ban this account if you will, only made it to talk on this thread.
Hitman , Your second account. You were playing on your accout "Indulge" when your account Hitman was banned. That is bypassing your ban by making a second account.
(02-01-2012, 09:40 PM)Pechvarry Wrote: Hitman , Your second account. You were playing on your accout "Indulge" when your account Hitman was banned. That is bypassing your ban by making a second account.

No, that's not my account. That's my brothers account. You can perma ban that one. I want my real one back. And if it was me, i wouldnt play on that account because first, IT SUCKS, second, It has nothing on it. I just want mine back thats it.
Your brother you say? I will unban your account , You better be telling the truth.