rp_evocity_fl
(11-20-2018, 07:26 AM)Forgee Wrote: Bit controversial but replace the nexus with the Pines police station.

youre stupid
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Alertecobra27, sebasti161, Emil
Probably the best update so far, thank you for this !
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
I would like to see a not-used part of the map transformed into a big lake, so yachts and jetskis are fun to sail around.
Also, maybe the map name should be rp_evocity_fl because we shouldn't underestimate the massive amount of work the creator has spend on it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 11 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Edned, ChoCho, Huskii, Jessixa, De CodeerHeer, Luna, Zecon, Laurinwookie, sebasti161, Emil
(11-20-2018, 09:16 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I would like to see a not-used part of the map transformed into a big lake, so yachts and jetskis are fun to sail around.
Also, maybe the map name should be rp_evocity_fl because we shouldn't underestimate the massive amount of work the creator has spend on it.

Does this mean that this will be the actual map when complete  Bigeyes

Edit: for a map name I think rp_evocity_flv1 would be better so it still consists of the version number and also has evocity and fl in the name?
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Luna
This whole project would be perfect for Fearless.

I mean, it has parts of 2 different maps on v4b1. Finally we could stop those map changes where people rage, 'cause they dont like it. I'd love to really see this on the server one day.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
Thanks for all the feedback!

I am currently including the farm area into the map. Once this is done the thread will be updated with information. I'm still finding a good place to put the extended lake in.
Servers dead dont see a point
Empty promises until the map is actually being used.
Video updated, see the thread for more information. Next thing up. A bigger lake.
With that quick glimpse of the new offices I saw a big dining all filled with props. Could they be removed as to increase build freedom
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]