rp_evocity_fl
This is going to take time. Stop bumping the thread with the fact you're still waiting or any of your frustrations because it won't make this process any faster.

Be happy and grateful this is being created especially for us, and that it takes a lot of time and effort.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Jessixa
You can be happy and grateful when it is actually released, so far all we have seen are (possible false) promises.

Someone that made a lot of promises in the past without keeping them should not automaticly be trusted. Only if he proves me (and people that agree with me) wrong this time.

Again, we'll have to wait and see who is right and who is wrong.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, Ivan Tempski, Dimitris
(01-23-2019, 03:07 PM)Jan Wrote: You can be happy and grateful when it is actually released, so far all we have seen are (possible false) promises.

Someone that made a lot of promises in the past without keeping them should not automaticly be trusted. Only if he proves me (and people that agree with me) wrong this time.

Again, we'll have to wait and see who is right and who is wrong.

It's not automatic trust, it's having the respect for someone that has made effort to come back to the community and already started to help out and implement ideas/improvements.

Let's ensure the discussion stays on the side of the map creation and not the past of CodedBrain from here on out. Fingers crossed it's done soon, but until then patience it's much appreciated!
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • General Rickets, Ghost, ImTheRealSparks, Spartan_KCT
I'll post an update about the current situation.

I recently quit school. The course I was following to become a technical teacher wasn't what I thought it was. The course was about a completely diffrent subject than what I studied for and wanted to teach. I was not happy with the amount of time it took and the lack of free time I had. So I stopped. Which ment, end of financial study support.

I have my own house and got bills I need to pay monthly. Luckily I still have my company as an income. But I had to work more to be able to pay the bills. Which resulted in less time for FL and the map.

Once a few projects are done and payed out, I have time again to take a look at the map and compile a version. Please hold on till I have the time. I want to finish this map, as I've already come this far.
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN, Spartan_KCT
And you probatly won’t look back into this project, called it.

I understand you have real life stuff you need to focus on, but you should’ve not returned to FL with these new false promises, you always have an excuse to cancel big projects, just like you had in the past.

I suggest the ones that disagree with me to look back at their own silly posts in some time.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, Ivan Tempski, Archer, Dimitris
Writing negative comments and dwelling on CodedBrain's past is most definitely not going to speed up the process of creating the map. I have been in contact with CodedBrain the past time and I am confident he will finish the map when his personal life has been sorted. Let's all remember that he is doing this in his spare time out of interest for the community. Since his return to FL he has done nothing that deserves the negativity some of the users lay upon him here.
I would kindly ask everyone to stay on topic in this thread, and if you have any negative comments you need to post, take it elsewhere or keep it to yourself.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 8 users Like Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • Jessixa, ImTheRealSparks, General Rickets, Luna, Yonno, Huskii, DVN, Spartan_KCT
Unfortunately for you Headshotski that is not how it works, negative comments will always be here, especially if based on reality.

First you had exams to focus on, now you suddently have it too busy with getting some money so you can pay the bills. what's your next excuse? There's a reason the team before 2015 didn't trust you after a while, there's also a reason the team after 2015 didn't trust you after a while, it will only be a matter of time before the current staff team notices.

Also, may I remind people that being negative does not mean going off-topic, all questions asked are related to the map therefore on-topic and allowed. If you can not handle that it is your personal problem, not mine or anyone else that finds these insane promises questionable.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Dimitris, Archer
Seems like some people just want and find any reason to be angry and negative.

Chill out.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Huskii, Jessixa, Spartan_KCT
You've had your time to share your opinion Jan, and we thank you for that.

I can't see you having anything else positive or constructive to say that will help this ongoing process at all so suggest that if you do have issues with CodedBrain that it's passed to an SA from here on out or I will have to issue warnings. We don't need to see it here in this thread, we are discussing the maps development and progress, not how much you trust Coded or how much you don't believe the map is going to be finished.

Take all the time you need Coded, I understand that real life situations including paid work will always take priority over free, hobby-related work.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Jessixa, Spartan_KCT
Gotta love how a certain person has so much trouble handling criticism that he needs to call in his admin buddies to hush people. I don’t care if I get warned, but I’ll say it again: Why did you start a project and give promises while knowing you wouldn’t have time?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Jan