rp_evocity_fl
V5p railway system, so you dont have to walk ages to get back to point a from point b when your car is somewhere.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 3 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Luna, Mask
Here's an idea, the giant lake can be the harbour, some more tunnels and roads.

[Image: s1ECXKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Luna's post:
  • Chumps, ElonWuzhou, Jessixa, Spartan_KCT, Haarek
Those stairs in the clothing store, any chance you can move them? I really dislike the fact that they are in the center and pretty close to the door, makes it a pain to build in. Other than that, it looks great!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Luna
Seems like this project is becoming more and more unrealistic with people trying to squeeze in (personal) requests.
I suggest this is looked at objectively with guidance of a responsible person from the staff team. Performance should probably be kept as the most important change.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Archer, juicyorange, Coffee
I do agree with Yonno to an extent. I think the project should not expand the map too much, at least so far. It might lead to a situation where a lot of work was put into it and it affected the performance or other factors too much.

But there are some needed changes, like for example the shop clean up or Nexus elevators, so those are fine in my opinion.

But I have to say the project looks promising so far, and it's really nice to see you working on a Fearless specific map.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Yonno, juicyorange
For the pool and Minnesota building that has been added to the city, it should not have any affect on performance. I'm quite good with mapping and optimizing. Optimization is the first priority.

I like the idea bout the harbour.
Looks cool, might actually start playing again if this is introduced.
(11-19-2018, 05:34 PM)Arny Wrote: Here's an idea, the giant lake can be the harbour, some more tunnels and roads.

[Image: s1ECXKW.png]

I do like the map layout Arny has made
There's a few possible Roleplay we can do with it

- Roads can be use for some police chase and robbers,  so roleplayers don't have to stick to one way road all the time and is able to make a swift getaway move during the police chase

- Street racers are able to drift and race with others with many roads around the city 

- Checkpoints or borders around the tunnels
This allows other pathway if an road or tunnel is close due to roleplay reasons like road working and other roleplayers can find a different route rather than just one tunnel being close and is very troublesome 

- The Lake wildness can be use for lots of roleplays , The Yacht ( Divey's RP)  , pirate RP , you named it and can be use for Events as well Cheese

Although this is very good and I'm excited about it Cheese
One thing I'm most worried about is the drop of FPS , sudden cashes or lags

If you all remember Pines city then you know what I mean by that
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Not sure if this is even possible or if the map sizes even match (outlined in red)

[Image: FL_V1.2.png]

I assume I have the correct scale though, as the road sizes on both maps are the same size on ^that.

CR81 was the main one I wanted, but added the farm too (mainly to see what it looked like and to add another way in/out of the city (so there would be 3 ways in/out))

Another "Farm" Option
Add a bigger lake with more houses (sort of like what was suggested above)

Spoiler :
[Image: FL_V1.3.png]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 4 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • infiSTAR.de, Mr. Flaminator, Luna, De CodeerHeer
Bit controversial but replace the nexus with the Pines police station.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Pollux, Haarek