rp_evocity_fl
Finally something is happening. However its sad a veteran of Fearless has to make changes instead of the development team itself.

Another idea, Maybe the Industrial area and Villa’s could be connected with eachother?  Another way to drive and it promotes police pursuits.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Will you release this together with FutureRP?
Would be nice to see a general sort of circular map design if possible within the limitations of V4B1. Being able to travel everywhere from pretty much any direction is very useful for not only getting around but also more specifically PoliceRP.

I like that you've removed all unnecessary props from buildings, they weren't needed and just hindered builds.

Possibly a less extensive jails? The current jails corridors are useless and only serve the purpose of being annoying imo.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(11-19-2018, 09:53 AM)Jan Wrote: Will you release this together with FutureRP?

[Image: tDClifl.jpg]

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(11-19-2018, 12:38 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Make warehouses empty, so builds can be made in them properly without building round them.

Maybe also remove the stupid canopy's from the shop fronts on all the shops

Looks great man!

Will remove the canopy's, that would allow for people naming their own shop. Good idea! Will also remove most of the construction poles. As long as it can be kept realistic.

(11-19-2018, 01:38 AM)Edned Wrote: Some more ideas:

More than one route into the main city. The tunnel always gets crowded and it would definitely help the traffic flow. Maybe up where the fire station is?
Something needs to be done with the shops, they aren't used much and I think we could benefit with something else there.

I think this is something we can discuss. A secondary road into the city is nice. But is it functional?

(11-19-2018, 09:42 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote: Finally something is happening. However its sad a veteran of Fearless has to make changes instead of the staff team itself.

Another idea, Maybe the Industrial area and Villa’s could be connected with eachother?  Another way to drive and it promotes police pursuits.

This is definitely possible to do. Will look into it

(11-19-2018, 09:53 AM)Jan Wrote: Will you release this together with FutureRP?

No.

(11-19-2018, 09:55 AM)Huskii Wrote: Would be nice to see a general sort of circular map design if possible within the limitations of V4B1. Being able to travel everywhere from pretty much any direction is very useful for not only getting around but also more specifically PoliceRP.

I like that you've removed all unnecessary props from buildings, they weren't needed and just hindered builds.

Possibly a less extensive jails? The current jails corridors are useless and only serve the purpose of being annoying imo.

I can port over the jails from v5p/v2p. If these were better. Circular road design is possible. But needs some discussion

Made some progress!

- Max 100 FPS looking at nexus in the city, or from the presidential office. (AMD RX 380)
- Aligned elevators to reach floor correctly (no height gap)
- Added areaportal to elevator shaft.
- Added *working* cave to end of pool
- Added pool from v2d to end of Imperial Hotel hall (trough the doors)
- Fixed floating trees near lake
- Replaced Big ben Motors/Downtown Motors with CubFoods from v2d.

Updated video
The following 6 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Luna, Jessixa, John Jong, Edned, Mask
Another idea would be to change the current main street into the main street of v5p/v2p always liked them more. Anyway I think it requires allot changes to do this, so it kinda makes it impossible to do.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(11-19-2018, 12:33 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: Hello there, (and somewhat again).

In the past I wanted to make some customizations to v2d. This never got trough. So I'm giving it another shot, with the current map.

The current map is great. Next to some minor issues with FPS in the city (which I can fix). It has a lot of roleplay potential. However, there are some things than can be changed to allow even more. Smoothen the experience or lower your frustration.

Below you'll find a video of the small changes that has been made so far.
- Removal of the weird depressive club & bar
- Removal of the props inside the stores
- Removal of items inside AM/PM
- Moved elevators from v5p to current map.

Some ideas have been given aswell
- Optimizing FPS
- Enlarge the lake
- Small harbour in city
- Add slums back to city
- Add *working* cave into lake area

I would like to know what bothers you about this map and can be fixed. And discuss what would make this map even better. And discuss each others, and the ideas listed above.
Yes slums pls i love you mate
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

Looks good, hope the FPS is better. Great work
(11-19-2018, 09:42 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote: Finally something is happening. However its sad a veteran of Fearless has to make changes instead of the staff team itself.

Why would the staff team be able to do this? It's more there hasn't been anyone on the development team with the ability to do this until now.

OT: Looks great so far Mavis, can't wait to see the final.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
You are doing my harbour and lake idea oh yes daddy
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Luna