rp_evocity_fl
(12-04-2018, 10:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 02:57 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: Bit update!

Nexus garage is removed, and replaced with a small parking space for Presidental and SRU vehicles.

Shops has been inserted as suggested by Tomo

Spoiler :
[Image: 1RJ0gBR.jpg]

A separate police station has been built as suggested by Narcotic

Motel has been replaced with this station. The building has a big jail available for JailRP and has a new impounding area for cars.

It still has got to be decorated.

Spoiler :
[Image: zFNnP4O.jpg]
[Image: eLUcdOp.jpg]
[Image: S9OSQG6.jpg]
[Image: 6VBjUEP.jpg]
[Image: 4J8yZGV.jpg]
[Image: L166anQ.jpg]

-Snip-

It's replacing Motel, he's just said it in the comment you replied to.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Jessixa
Nooo!! the Motel... i liked it.

Anyway, Great work so far, cant wait for actual releasing!
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
Why not put the motel on the other side of the road? If you keep this new police building.

Edit: Maybe there could be a parking near a city tunnel. So when the president/dictator bans vehicles. You can park your car here and access the city easily.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Laurinwookie
1 Question, After optimization and everything that has to do with finishing up, Will this map have a better framerate as compared to V4B1?

Or do you not know about that yet? (Welp that's 2 questions for ya)
(12-11-2018, 01:46 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: 1 Question, After optimization and everything that has to do with finishing up, Will this map have a better framerate as compared to V4B1?

Or do you not know about that yet? (Welp that's 2 questions for ya)

You will definitely notice an FPS or at least a stabilization change. Skyboxes and area portals are tools that section off the map, meaning that the client won't have to render as much in one go. Nexus has had some big changes for optimization using these tools, and a lot of the map has been modified using the same tools. Anyone with a low-end spec computer will definitely notice changes on this map compared to V4B1.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Alphaverse, Zona
Very epic indeed.
revive thread.mp3
Any updates on the release of the map?
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

It all looks pretty good so far. Keep it up, bud!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Currently in the last stage of optimization. The city needs to most work. I'm currently fiddling with different types of optimization. I'm working out the best way to block off the inside of the nexus when not in it. And I'm looking at optimizing visleafs.

This last stage take more time then I though, and is the most boring for the community. When it's done however, it'll make the FPS better.