Bit weird
Need help figuring out why threads are being pruned / deleted / censored without any sort of explanation or reasoning? Corruption seriously at that point now?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Archer
(11-17-2018, 10:07 PM)Self Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 10:05 PM)Killroy Wrote: Need help figuring out why threads are being pruned / deleted / censored without any sort of explanation or reasoning? Corruption seriously at that point now?

I will probably be one of the only ones to see this thread before it... is lost!

OT: Not sure, maybe the threads were moved or something, maybe thread creator deleted it or something, idk unless they are your own

Yep, shame SoulRipper isn't around to actually get rid of the abusive staff members lol.
If you're on about the thread from John, probably simply because it was a thread dedicated towards helping Ghost's pursuit in getting money donated to his directly linked PayPal account
(11-17-2018, 11:37 PM)Agorith Wrote: If you're on about the thread from John, probably simply because it was a thread dedicated towards helping Ghost's pursuit in getting money donated to his directly linked PayPal account

I'm talking about my thread where no rules were broken yet  just vanished with no information.
And this thread https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90161, closed by Captain Barry because of some users comments, they should of been punished, the thread doesn't break any rules
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Seifenspende
(11-18-2018, 02:53 AM)Aspire Wrote: And this thread https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90161, closed by Captain Barry because of some users comments, they should of been punished, the thread doesn't break any rules

Thats just so broke
[Image: QwvaaZG.png]
(11-18-2018, 12:03 AM)Killroy Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 11:37 PM)Agorith Wrote: If you're on about the thread from John, probably simply because it was a thread dedicated towards helping Ghost's pursuit in getting money donated to his directly linked PayPal account

I'm talking about my thread where no rules were broken yet  just vanished with no information.

I do like how you say "yet" iexdee
(11-18-2018, 03:26 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 12:03 AM)Killroy Wrote:

I do like how you say "yet" iexdee

Think you misread dawg.
Indeed
Closed.