Teacher Vote Results and What Should Happen Next
(11-12-2018, 06:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Lets just take into consideration that isn't 60% of the community seeing as only 69 of the registered 17,464 users. So lets just put that into context 0.4% of all resisted users voted... Clearly shows what everyone wants.

That argument makes me wonder why the pollfunction is even used then. I have yet to see a poll with more then 300 votes (2% of the community) in my time here, besides, this wasnt an issue with the poll people used for choosing a new map.
The following 6 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Wolven, Yonno, Archer, Agorith, Andrew Juniperfield, ChoCho
Nothing will happen as there isn't a real sizeable amount of the community having voted.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Would be nice but really wont happen. People have asked for a long time now, it's not going to happen. If they want to bring it back, they will do so.

This thread seems very entitled.
(11-12-2018, 06:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Lets just take into consideration that isn't 60% of the community seeing as only 69 of the registered 17,464 users. So lets just put that into context 0.4% of all resisted users voted... Clearly shows what everyone wants.

And more then 70% of 17,464 users doesn’t visit the forums anymore.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

wow, guys, you have a less chance now getting an RP point omg how horrible. Keep the teacher rank away. Useless.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(11-12-2018, 06:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Lets just take into consideration that isn't 60% of the community seeing as only 69 of the registered 17,464 users. So lets just put that into context 0.4% of all resisted users voted... Clearly shows what everyone wants.

then again there arent 17464 users playing on FL, these are just a ton of users who have registered over many years, most probably never came back
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Just cause you made a poll yourselves without staff knowing or announcing it doesn't mean it is what the whole community wants. Brexit polls before the referendum were for remain but they weren't representative of a proper referendum/poll dumb nggigger
RPP requirements need to be removed for certain things, like that Old guy suit (Can't remember his name) because it is sometimes perfect for Detective RPs. which would in-turn give off some RPPs

By that logic this should mean that the community needs to have atleast dozens of full servers.

Your logic is flawed, and you knew it while replying to this thread.
Oh my god please just get over it. The rank is gone, the decision is made. I also do want the rank back however please just get over whats happened.