SebZ - Speed Hacking & Multi accounting
Your name: SebZ #Pray4Paris?

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77450387

Your ban ID: 67640

Banned by: Suarez

Reason: Speed hacking // Extended by Viljo

Why we should unban you: I've been permanently banned on two occasions with two different accounts. On this account for speed hacking. I did not speed hack, I dont have any evidence backing this statement up, its a long time ago and I wouldnt be able to give you any evidence then either because it was no speed hacks, I had a high ping and lagged which looked like speed hacks to other players. I've also been banned for double accounting something I knew was a bannable offense but I felt mistreated and unfairly treated on this first ban and wanted to play on the server so I made another account aware of the offense I did. I'm asking to get this account unbanned. Both these bans happened several years ago, and I'm aware of my mistakes. I've put many hours into the server on both accounts.
I fully support any decision made.
So there is no a actual evidence to support your UBR?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Thats correct, this happened in 2015 and I did not have any evidence then either. As you might understand I did not suspect getting reported or banned for hacking when this to me just seemed like lagging, lagging is something that happeneds every once in awhile and I didnt think anyone would suspect that to be hacks.
Hello.
After discussion, the decision has been made to deny your UBR for the following reason:

No evidence has been presented to help your case.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]