John Jong UBR
Your name: John Jong

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14212289

Your ban ID:80131

Banned by: Willem de Walrus

Reason: Staff diss, proppushing, racism in ooc

Involved: me and willem

Why I should be unbanned: idk why i did it tbh i was in a shit mood and took it out on others in-game.
You did the crime, thus did the time. Whilst an apology is nice, it's not that easy to get a ban off your record. You will need actual evidence to support your UBR.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello can this be approved under rule 6 please I have not being directly requested to provide further evidence so i didn’t provide it and it has now been 7 days meaning this should be accepted under UBR rule 6c
Hello JohnJong.

Unfortunately, rule 6c does not apply here.

If you look at the UBR rules, you will see the opening clause on rule 6c is:
Quote:If the player successfully provides staff information to their request
This is something you did not do, as no further reply was made on your part once Awestruck had made his comments and asked for further evidence.

If anything, the 7 days passed since Awestruck's reply should mean this is automatically denied as per rule 6b:
Quote:If staff replies asking for further information from the player making the unban request, they must provide it within 7 days. If the player does not reply within those 7 days the unban request is denied.

Though since you want to argue that Awestruck did not ask directly for further information, that would mean we are still within the 10 day time frame outlined in rule 6, so the UBR does not quality for automatic acceptance.

Though I shall now make a perfectly clear inquiry to you and politely ask: Do you have any physical evidence to support your unban request? If not, then I'm afraid this will have to be denied as per rule 5 of the UBR rules.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Hello Zecon, thanks for your vast response however I fail to see how Awestruck asked for furthering evidence.

In the quote from his response,
“You will need actual evidence to support your UBR”
This doesn’t ask for evidence to be provided, if Awestruck said something along the lines of “Please provide some evidence to back up your UBR” then it would be a different story however he didn’t Awestruck never directly asked for evidence to be provided meaning that this should be accepted under UBR rule 6c
Denied. User failed to provide valid evidence.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]