MrFinnConlon Suspension Appeal
NOTICE: This appeal has been posted on behalf of MrFinnConlon. All words posted by me are the words of the suspended individual and do not reflect my opinions or views on the situation. 

Your name:Suicide yourself

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79431150

Your ban ID:

Banned by:[FL] Divey

Reason:Impersonating staff to harass users

Involved: Jessixa

Why we should unban you:

Greetings Fearless Staff,

Recently I was permanently suspended from the FL services for ‘Impersonating Staff to harass Users’ by [FL] Divey. 
I would like to take some time to clear up the circumstances surrounding the event and hence prove my innocent. 

First of I would like to point out that all communications and events took place via a steam group chat. I would like to clarify that my name was not set to that of a current staff member as I conversed with the steam group. 

Please see below an extract of the fearless terms of service.

1.1. WHAT SERVICES ARE COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT?
This Agreement applies to your use of the website (http://www.fearlessrp.net), including its subdomains, with their components or accessories, Fearless Discord server and gaming servers hosted, maintained or operated by Fearless. The Services may be accessed from a personal computer, a phone device or any other portable media device.

1.12. ARE THERE THINGS I CAN'T DO ON THE SERVICES?
You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:

- use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless

As stated clearly by 1.1 and 1.12 you not permitted to behave in such a manor on the FL services, however the events partook not on the FL service. 

Please see the link below for an example of this exception being ruled. 

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=89535

It should also be noted that I was already suspended at that time from the FL services for parking my fire truck in the fire station. I couldn’t even join the servers and the forums are logged - it is clear that I hadn't used the  FL services. 

Judging by the fact the ban reason doesn’t accurately describe the events that took place, I have cause for concern that the case wasn’t reviewed proficiently. I did not have my name set to that of a staff member as I covered and I only spoke in factual points. I would like to see the evidence that proves otherwise.

Finally I am openly concerned that Divey has an negative bias against me. Frequently he attempts to pin things on me that are unfair, recently banning me for a month for parking my fire engine in the firestation ‘You parked it in the middle of the gate’
And now for a part of the ToS that he as made up. 
Because of my concerns and as an ambassador for justice, I ask that this is concluded by another member of the administration team.

While I appreciate what I said Divey may not have liked but acting out of jurisdiction to silence users I believe is very serious.

If requested I am willing to share all of what was said

Check for UBR is not in violation of sub forums rules:
Not in violation
Not in violation
Not in violation
Not in violation
Not in violation - Ban hasn’t expired
N/A yet
Not in violation

‘A Permanent ban cannot be disputed unless solid evidence is provided proving your innocence.’ - Sufficient Evidence provided.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hi Finn,

First of all I would like to start off by saying that you were in fact using my name during the steam conversations from the evidence provided from the users, with the conversation being with multiple members, not just Jessxia. Comments such as 'That's not Divey' were made and when this situation was brought to my attention I went on your profile and you did indeed have your name set as [FL] Divey. You then later decided to be impersonating a former Veteran, Reebs.
You made comments about a members identity which was completely unnecessary and not called for whatsoever.

To pin this out on bias is quite disappointing. Ever since you didn't get trial admin you have blamed it on me, leaving nasty messages on my reputation, ignoring my messages when I was trying to reach out to you. I thought we had gotten over this and you were kind enough to leave me a message, which I believe stated that you were sorry for the most part, to which I also relayed back to you.

Later on a player report was put up on you for exploiting a glitch in the map in order to fling vehicles (which, you had a similar ban for already by Awestruck). Before I gave out the report I knew you would likely pin it on me for some sort of bias so I asked for opinions (we were trying to get the player report section handled, which is why I was dealing with it) and all those present agreed that you were indeed in the wrong. When you made an unban request I again, asked for my peers opinions and I decided the outcome accordingly.

When it got to the day I was truly disappointed that you would act in such a manner, as you once had the potential to be a great Administrator for this server. I saw you were dragging my name through the mud by impersonating me and others as well as harassing users. I checked the rules page and ToS section and queried as to how something like this could be undetected by the rules (excluding harassment). So I asked SoulRipper for his opinion and he stated that you should receive a permanent suspension from the services, which I in turn, delivered.

Once again, I have received opinions for this ban as well which helped guide me in my decision - with that being that it shall be denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]