[FL:RP] Reindator!
Name of player: [FL:RP] Reindator!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147354347

Time in GMT: 17:16

Server: V4b1

Summary: Acting corrupt without a valid jobname + Arresting me without any laws against my action.

"You are under arrest!"
"You broke the law, scum.."

With over 2000h IMO he should know better.

Evidence
https://streamable.com/okmdw
1 Can't press on the link 1 EDIT: Now I can.

2. The slope is a part of nexus and I count it as a tresspassing area. So why you telling us that I am corrupted?

3 Arrests are In-Character, so why didn't you speak with the President or the Sergeant about it.

4 I had a situation with a prisoner and you were following me, while I brought him.

5 Also the president accepted it, for the reason "Tresspassing the slope", so why did he? Also for 10-15 minutes.

6 Tresspassing law or not, is it ok when you let someone inside the garage(or almost infront of the garage). No, totally not. You would arrest him.

7 Also permanent law 5.

EDIT 2,3: You asked what me "What he did he do" in the beginning and then where the desk secretary is? Why the second question, after I cuffed you? To show that you are an innocent and didn't follow me because you wanted to help him! Or why do you follow me?
(11-11-2018, 03:43 PM)Predator! Wrote: 1 Can't press on the link  1 EDIT: Now I can.

2. The slope is a part of nexus and I count it as a tresspassing area. So why you telling us that I am corrupted?  

3 Arrests are In-Character, so why didn't you speak with the President or the Sergeant about it.

4 I had a situation with a prisoner and you were following me, while I brought him.

5 Also the president accepted it, for the reason "Tresspassing the slope", so why did he? Also for 10-15 minutes.

6 Tresspassing law or not, is it ok when you let someone inside the garage(or almost infront of the garage). No, totally not. You would arrest him.

7 Also permanent law 5.

EDIT 2,3: You asked what me "What he did he do" in the beginning and then where the desk secretary is? Why the second question, after I cuffed you? To show that you are an innocent and didn't follow me because you wanted to help him! Or why do you follow me?

2. You count it as a tresspasing area. I ran from Nexus Street to Nexus Garage - Access Ramp which wasn't against the law.
3. To be arrested you have to break a Law. You told me that I broke the law, which i didn't .
 It's hard to speak to the president "RBTN" when he disconnected within those 5 minutes.
4. I ran a little bit infront of you to be sure you saw me as i laughed.
5. As i said in 3. RBTN was leaving and gave 5 minutes in jail. Not 10 - 15 which you stated.
6. I wouldn't arrest someone in Nexus Garage - Access Ramp just because they ran up to me.

EDIT 2,3 just proves that you Metagamed. 
Like i said 4 i ran a bit infront of you since i was Typing instead of Using Voicecommunication.
You mean you arrested me because i wanted to free the man in prisoner outfit? You looked at my jobname Latin Gangster and assumed i was going to do something? So if i was a Citizien u had done nothing?

I ran infront of you just to type and be sure you saw it.
By curiousty i wondered what he had done.
My question was still unanswered and was the main reason i ran up to you.
1 I don't have to awnser you what I am gonna do to other people and don't have to explain my reasons to you, except you're the President or someone over my rank. (Or an admin who asks OOC).

2 I didn't even read your job title so if you was a citizien I would do the same thing. It has nothing to do with metagaming by the way.

3 I say the ramp is a part of nexus and also a part of an area where you shouldn't go. When you are on the ramp, it could lead to a raid or something else, because the place after the ramp is the garage, which is also not allowed to enter as a non-government official.

4 "2. You count it as a tresspasing area. I ran from Nexus Street to Nexus Garage - Access Ramp which wasn't against the law."

Can you show me that it is not in the law. Because permanentlaw 5 says something else.

5 RBTDN arrested you, I stated something wrong, but it doesn't really matter. You got arrested and this is the point of my argument.

6 Who cares what you would do in the situation? It's me getting reported not you!

7 All the lies, like I saw your job title "Latin Gangster", are the worst lies I have ever read on this forums.

8 I can't tell anymore, why I arrested him but it's an other thing. You complain that you got arrested randomly, why complaining that I am not giving you a reason for the other one. It's not even your business.
(11-12-2018, 02:10 PM)Predator! Wrote: 1 I don't have to awnser you what I am gonna do to other people and don't have to explain my reasons to you, except you're the President or someone over my rank. (Or an admin who asks OOC).

2 I didn't even read your job title so if you was a citizien I would do the same thing. It has nothing to do with metagaming by the way.

3 I say the ramp is a part of nexus and also a part of an area where you shouldn't go. When you are on the ramp, it could lead to a raid or something else, because the place after the ramp is the garage, which is also not allowed to enter as a non-government official.

4 "2. You count it as a tresspasing area. I ran from Nexus Street to Nexus Garage - Access Ramp which wasn't against the law."

Can you show me that it is not in the law. Because permanentlaw 5 says something else.

5 RBTDN arrested you, I stated something wrong, but it doesn't really matter. You got arrested and this is the point of my argument.

6 Who cares what you would do in the situation? It's me getting reported not you!

7 All the lies, like I saw your job title "Latin Gangster", are the worst lies I have ever read on this forums.

8 I can't tell anymore, why I arrested him but it's an other thing. You complain that you got arrested randomly, why complaining that I am not giving you a reason for the other one. It's not even your business.

Reading your reply gave me  a giant headache,
7. So let me get this straight, you did not see my jobname? You never looked at my Character and read Latin Gangster. Wanna bet?

Leaving the rest to the admin.
I wanna bet that I didn't see your job,
Denied.

We cannot process this player report due to insufficient evidence. In the future be sure to have at least 3-5 minutes(~) of video prior to the situation as this allows us to see what happened.
Thank you.