Red Dead Redemption 2 stories (NO STORY SPOILERS)
I've recently got RDR2 for my Xbox and so far I have come across some weird and funny things. It would be awesome to hear about any encounters that other people have had while playing. Here's one of mine.

I was roaming around the map just exploring looking for cool things, then I come across a random house in the middle of nowhere, and some guy stood on the front porch started to call me over and said a bunch of weird things. He then went onto invite me into his house for "food" despite the weird things he had said I walked into this guys house interested in taking his stuff, then the guy hits me over the head with what looked like a club, knocking me out, I heard a bunch of weird sounds and the screen was all blurred and he said a few things and after that it became obvious that he had bummed me and dumped me in the middle of a field. And that's the weirdest encounter that I have had so far.
While playing I found this nice cabin off the path and went to rob it. However upon getting close this really fat man came out invited me in for Tea, his wife got changed to look all dolled up and they got me drunk. Once they had they stole my stuff and dumped me in a ditch. I went back blew their heads off and reclaimed my possession which were hidden in a cupboard located behind a painting.

The game has loads of unique encounters, they are all really interesting and just add to the game.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • NEMxDman
Went in a cave and found some guy pretending to be the devil.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • NEMxDman
I was the first person to discover the Strange Man's cabin in the woods Smile
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • NEMxDman
(11-09-2018, 08:12 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: While playing I found this nice cabin off the path and went to rob it. However upon getting close this really fat man came out invited me in for Tea, his wife got changed to look all dolled up and they got me drunk. Once they had they stole my stuff and dumped me in a ditch. I went back blew their heads off and reclaimed my possession which were hidden in a cupboard located behind a painting.

The game has loads of unique encounters, they are all really interesting and just add to the game.

Haha, I saw that one on youtube, I wonder how many more undiscovered encounters like that one are out there.
not really an encounter but i was riding my horse without sound, train hit it and it got stuck between a fence and died horribly, cost me like 1000 dollares mister im veri angri, then i robbed the entire train and enjoyed every second, killed the driver, careless horse murdering bastard!
The following 2 users Like Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • dsafdsafdsa, NEMxDman
(11-09-2018, 09:08 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: not really an encounter but i was riding my horse without sound, train hit it and it got stuck between a fence and died horribly, cost me like 1000 dollares mister im veri angri, then i robbed the entire train and enjoyed every second, killed the driver, careless horse murdering bastard!

I was stood at the edge of a cliff once admiring the scenery then out of nowhere a deer headbutts me off the side.
The following 1 user Likes NEMxDman's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
(11-10-2018, 01:42 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 09:08 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: not really an encounter but i was riding my horse without sound, train hit it and it got stuck between a fence and died horribly, cost me like 1000 dollares mister im veri angri, then i robbed the entire train and enjoyed every second, killed the driver, careless horse murdering bastard!

I was stood at the edge of a cliff once admiring the scenery then out of nowhere a deer headbutts me off the side.

Shitta mister, the world is out to kill and or infuriate us! bombom
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • NEMxDman