Player Report - Aspire
Name of player: Aspire (@"Aspire")

SteamID: Not needed for this case

Time in GMT: Not a specific time, but mainly the last 2 weeks

Server: None, forums.

Summary: Lately Aspire seems to be impersonating forum staff members as well as breaking several basic rules for the purposes of comedy or impersonation. He has also threatened FL that without a quick response to his UBLR, he will take legal action, serious or not, you don't threaten for a quick response. The reasoning behind this report is to simply shun this mingy behaviour, as newer forum users may be confused by his actions and think it is OK to do themselves. Simply put, unacceptable behaviour and a long string of broken forum rules.

1c.) Do not post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
2g.) Trolling is not permitted in certain forum sections, which include, but aren't limited to The Courthouse and Community & Server Information.
7a.) Do not use Private Messaging to contact staff members regarding Ban/Blacklist related issues. Please post in the appropriate forum.
8b.) Some forum sections contain their own set of rules that must be followed. Make sure to read them before posting or you may find yourself being issued a forum warning or suspension.
     UBR Rule 2.You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
     a) The banned person
     b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will result in      a forum warning.
     The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will become an enormous mess.
8c.) Do not Backseat Administrator on the forums. If members find a post/thread that is against the rules, use the Post Report feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Those who constantly "act" as forum administrators will be warned or banned.

Evidence:
[Image: 8kS9HXg.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Picture 1: I accepted his apology and approved it, this is not impersonation, I am simply giving my blessing for him to be unbanned, I was the person targeted and thus I can give my blessing.

Picture 2: Moved to goodbye.... Can we not joke? Is freedom of speech not allowed? No impersonation was noted.

Picture 3: Yet again I was joking, the thread was posted in the wrong section, by me saying it they realised and thus it was actually moved.

Picture 4: You yourself admit it was a bad time to make a joke, you admit it is a joke and as such it holds no merit.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

I'm not going to sit here and fight this, I joke about, I do not actually impersonate staff.
If a thread is posted in the wrong section and I write moved you claim that is impersonation.

Lewwings I appreciate you wrote this and despite the fact you have issues with me I hope you posted this as you genuinely think without bias and as you think I broke a rule.

I understand where you are coming from, we all were that kid once.

I find this entire post extremely petty.

Also just to educate you, "8c.) Do not Backseat Administrator on the forums. If members find a post/thread that is against the rules, use the Post Report feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Those who constantly "act" as forum administrators will be warned or banned.", this literally tells you to report posts.

Can you say that you reported every post?

If so the post would of been reviewed and no rule violation was noted, if the admin saw the post and chose not to punish then you shouldn't post this report.

Again I reiterate your pettiness.

Let's recap..... No rule violations noted. TY
This was posted as I had a right to believe you broke the rules. Also, do not belittle me in this report by calling me "that kid", it is beyond immature and insulting of you. Also, keep our personal issues separate, because I do.

//Phone

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Approved,

Where found valid warning points have been issued.