Cox unblacklist request
Your name: Cox

Your blacklist ID: 95382

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93479281

Reason: Breaking rule 8.4

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Tomo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

The reason why I should be unblacklisted is because I have had a lot of time out of FL to think about my actions and to understand what I did wrong. The reason I want my weapons back is so I can enjoy FL fully again without being restricted of doing thing.

I feel like I have already faced my punishment as tomo stated in my Unban request:
Tomo  
hello

Threads: 217
Likes Given: 2,667
09-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Hi Cox,

What you did previously no longer fits our definitions of what is worthy of a permanent suspension. You have served over a years length of ban time which is likely what you would be given now, if you were to do what you did back then, today. Therefore, we have decided to lift your ban.

Please remember that you are on your Last Chance, which you can appeal in 6 months time as long as you have no more rule infringements before then. The blacklist that caused this outburst will remain but you may appeal it separately in the correct section of the forums.

I urge you to re-read the rules, so as not to get in trouble again. Please show us that you have matured.

Welcome back!

Regards,

Tomo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomo said "You have served over a years length of ban time which is likely what you would be given now, if you were to do what you did back then, today"

This here shows that I feel my punishment has been well and truly served. I just hope to be able to get my weapons back as I can't enjoy roleplay to a full standard like I use to be able to do.

Thanks Cox.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
6a. Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unblacklist request post (OP). If not - unblacklist request is approved and blacklist removed from your record. Within this time, staff are expected to review the case, contact anyone involved and begin the investigation.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Approved per Rule 6.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]