Car Glitch (The Electric Boogaloo)
Bug 
Alright its happening again, idk what it is but i recorded another video. seriously this is starting to annoy the fuck out of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mfumxb6...e=youtu.be

https://i.imgur.com/QcILAw2.jpg

Btw the Car that is causing the problem is the Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III 1963, but idk how to fix it.
alright it would be big help for this to be fixed, the Baseball bat and shit is annoying me. and when people park that car in the city i cant do anything on the server
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • Pollux
Its been like 10 Days please its hard to play when people have this Car in use. by hard i mean completely unusable
(11-17-2018, 12:07 PM)Mlem Wrote: Its been like 10 Days please its hard to play when people have this Car in use. by hard i mean completely unusable

What all do you have installed? If I were you I would troubleshoot. You can try to un-subscribe to all of the content packs and retry to subscribe to them again. If you do not fell like doing all of that, just un-subscribe to the Rolls Royce pack, and re-subscribe to it.
Dude, i've already done that, and removed the .gma files
(11-18-2018, 02:11 AM)Mlem Wrote: Dude, i've already done that, and removed the .gma files

I don't know then. It has to be a problem on your end because I don't have the problem, and I don't know anyone else who does.
@"Mlem" the staff team have done a great job helping you, fairplay.
Just reinstall the game, maybe that helps.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I've tried that as well, i might be getting a new Graphics Card for Christmas so lets hope that solves the problem, i have a shitty one that can only run smoothly on Spore, Barotrauma, Terraria and Minecraft so oof
Make sure model details are set to High in your Graphics Settings.
If this issue is still persistent, please post another Bug Report.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]