[FL] Forgee
Username: SirMinus

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Forgee

Involved Users:
  • Everyone on my thread.
Time/Date/Time Zone: Throughout yesterday.

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Didn't warn people starting shit and flaming eachother on my thread, instead used it as an excuse to close my off-topic post without any sort of reason. 

Evidence and Explanation:

If I did the sort of shit they were doing on someone else's thread I'd be warned and told to fuck off if I appealed it but somehow when people are starting shit on MY thread and I'm telling them to leave me alone my thread gets closed and they're not warned or told to cut it out at all? Lol displays like this of excess is why people dislike Forgee, I leave him well enough alone and stop taking the piss out of him (and purposely ignore him even being on here) and he repeatedly tries to stir it back up. At this point I'm not sure I'm the one who should be labelled a troll.
The thing which cracks me up is that Lewwings who I've recently been speaking with was actually TRYING to get a warning on that thread and many others, he even did the very same thing I did months ago where I made a "troll" application to your little club and guess what.. no warning! What a surprise, almost as if Forgee has a vendetta eh? (If whoever reviews this thread wants to look into my warnings then feel free, I don't have access to them anymore).

[Image: lewwingsnew_by_hawkview-dcp5ep2.png]
[Image: lewwingsnew2_by_hawkview-dcp5eoz.png]

Even he can stand testament to how stupid this is.

I'd like to ask that the staff who reviews this be SA's and not just Forgee's friends. Cheers.. while I'm at it.. speaking of friends I'm just gonna leave this here.
[Image: evidence2_by_hawkview-dcp5f9x.png]
Pretty odd that a friend of Forgee's who dislikes me comes on the thread to troll me and in no time he swoops in to shut my whole thread down without dishing out any punishment for the instigators / trolls. Just a thought.
I'm a bit surprised how I haven't been warned despite the rulebreaks on my end. I don't see the abuse, but a lack of rule enforcement.

Just my two cents.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Hello,

I am involved.

This is not actually a valid staff report.

The action you are claiming he did is not abuse.
This is abuse:

Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
Going against guidelines, i.e prop limit requirements (some leniency acceptable).

Also please read the following, "If it's regarding the performance of a staff member and not a matter of accusations, please send a message to a or several Supervising Administrator(s) or the Owner through PM on the forums".

You have failed to read the report guidelines.

Forgee ended a disgusting argument without the necessary drama of punishing all involved.
I think he had two options, punish all or close it and leave all to calm down, you yourself where instigating and I would go as far as inciting hate and violence to myself.

When your post incites "bullying" then it breaches tos, he was doing his job by closing a very toxic thread.
No doubt I was one of the reasons for the toxicity, but so was yourself and lewwings.

Forgee didn't punish us all, he closed a toxic thread which you were using to "bully" me.

Please also read the Forum/Tos rules : https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumrules.php

As I have previously stated no abuse has been logged.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Please show where we broke ToS? Yes, forum rules were broken, but not flat-out ToS? (just curious)

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-11-2018, 07:29 PM)Aspire Wrote: Hello,

I am involved.

This is not actually a valid staff report.

The action you are claiming he did is not abuse.
This is abuse:

Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
Going against guidelines, i.e prop limit requirements (some leniency acceptable).

Also please read the following, "If it's regarding the performance of a staff member and not a matter of accusations, please send a message to a or several Supervising Administrator(s) or the Owner through PM on the forums".

You have failed to read the report guidelines.

Forgee ended a disgusting argument without the necessary drama of punishing all involved.
I think he had two options, punish all or close it and leave all to calm down, you yourself where instigating and I would go as far as inciting hate and violence to myself.

When your post incites "bullying" then it breaches tos, he was doing his job by closing a very toxic thread.
No doubt I was one of the reasons for the toxicity, but so was yourself and lewwings.

Forgee didn't punish us all, he closed a toxic thread which you were using to "bully" me.

Please also read the Forum/Tos rules : https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumrules.php

As I have previously stated no abuse has been logged.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I told you to cease communications on my thread, you ignored it and continued to argue. You came on my thread taking the piss and blatantly looking for an argument, I wanted nothing of it so told you to quit talking to me which to be fair you to did (to an extent, if we put indirect mentions aside) - however you continued to argue with the other people on my thread. My thread was intended as a game, I'm being punished by having my game thread shutdown when I was not one of the people who tried to hijack it.

If a user opens a thread and people go on there taking the piss trying to ruin the fun the users hijacking should be punished not the person who is trying to enjoy their time and make this forum less dead and boring by hosting games and fun threads to interact with.
(10-11-2018, 09:20 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: Please show where we broke ToS? Yes, forum rules were broken, but not flat-out ToS? (just curious)

I didn't break ToS and neither did you, Aspire was trolling and came onto the thread with the sole intention of instigating and provoking a response which is why I began to ignore him and tried to diffuse it.
Good morning Killroy,

I believe Aspire sums it up best in this quote 'Forgee ended an argument without the necessary drama of punishing all involved.
I think he had two options, punish all or close it and leave all to calm down, you yourself where instigating and I would go as far as inciting hate and violence to myself.'

I don't see any abuse nor does a 'vendetta' against you come across here, to me it seems like Forgee was just trying to take the easiest option for both parties without causing even more arguments by punishing you all. Perhaps closing the thread was the wrong decision, but it certainly isn't valid abuse.

No abuse noted.
Case closed.